Stupid Question - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 08-08-2002, 08:10 PM   #16
I Serve Larry's Stick
 
~LadyLemon~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Akron
Posts: 7,392
Local Time: 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Lara Mullen
Have u emailed him yet???!?!?!
Not yet...although I just was told by another friend that I HAD to do it ASAP. I'm nervous.

Don't know what to say. I am spineless.

__________________

__________________
~LadyLemon~ is offline  
Old 08-08-2002, 08:18 PM   #17
pax
ONE
love, blood, life
 
pax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ewen's new American home
Posts: 11,412
Local Time: 09:25 PM
Ph.D.s are SUCH aphrodisiacs.

Do it.
__________________

__________________
and you hunger for the time
time to heal, desire, time


Join Amnesty.
pax is offline  
Old 08-08-2002, 11:36 PM   #18
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
cell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Disneyland
Posts: 5,901
Local Time: 06:25 PM
do it do it do it!!!
__________________
cell is offline  
Old 08-09-2002, 06:38 PM   #19
Acrobat
 
therulz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Fountain Hills, Arizona , USA
Posts: 412
Local Time: 06:25 PM
hmm..........

Not going to say hindsight is 20/20 and tell you not to bother with the Prof even if you had his interest....but> Is there something you could haphazardly invite him along on that you would both be interested in? You might find that you both have a great deal in common interest or a really good friend..never know...
__________________
therulz is offline  
Old 08-10-2002, 03:20 PM   #20
I Serve Larry's Stick
 
~LadyLemon~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Akron
Posts: 7,392
Local Time: 09:25 PM
Re: hmm..........

Quote:
Originally posted by therulz
Not going to say hindsight is 20/20 and tell you not to bother with the Prof even if you had his interest....but> Is there something you could haphazardly invite him along on that you would both be interested in? You might find that you both have a great deal in common interest or a really good friend..never know...
Well, the class I had him for was intro to popular music, and we're both music freaks. We would often talk after class about our favorite bands, and the people we enjoyed most in whatever particular genre/era we were discussing that day. I've been getting the push more and more from friends. I'm going to be going home for a week in a little bit before fall semester ends. I think I'm just going to get in touch with him then, and we'll see what happens...
__________________
~LadyLemon~ is offline  
Old 08-11-2002, 04:11 AM   #21
Thom's Bitch
 
bono_man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Posts: 2,287
Local Time: 11:25 AM
Go for it Kristina!!! I want an email with details too.
__________________
bono_man is offline  
Old 08-11-2002, 02:38 PM   #22
I Serve Larry's Stick
 
~LadyLemon~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Akron
Posts: 7,392
Local Time: 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bono_man
Go for it Kristina!!! I want an email with details too.
I have plenty of fun details to share from the other night.
__________________
~LadyLemon~ is offline  
Old 08-11-2002, 02:51 PM   #23
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 08:25 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by ~LadyLemon~


I have plenty of fun details to share from the other night.

LMFAO!!!!
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 08-11-2002, 02:57 PM   #24
Blue Crack Addict
 
Laura M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 18,932
Local Time: 02:25 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ~LadyLemon~


Not yet...although I just was told by another friend that I HAD to do it ASAP. I'm nervous.

Don't know what to say. I am spineless.

soooooo whats happenin with him now
__________________
Laura M is offline  
Old 08-11-2002, 03:03 PM   #25
I Serve Larry's Stick
 
~LadyLemon~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Akron
Posts: 7,392
Local Time: 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Lara Mullen


soooooo whats happenin with him now
I really don't know. Unfortunately these juicy details happened with someone else. But really, I plan on emailing the prof in a couple weeks when fall classes begin. Then we'll have more lost time to "make up", lol.
__________________
~LadyLemon~ is offline  
Old 08-11-2002, 03:06 PM   #26
Blue Crack Addict
 
Laura M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 18,932
Local Time: 02:25 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ~LadyLemon~


I really don't know. Unfortunately these juicy details happened with someone else. But really, I plan on emailing the prof in a couple weeks when fall classes begin. Then we'll have more lost time to "make up", lol.
ack email him now what u got to lose??
__________________
Laura M is offline  
Old 08-11-2002, 03:21 PM   #27
I Serve Larry's Stick
 
~LadyLemon~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Akron
Posts: 7,392
Local Time: 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Lara Mullen


ack email him now what u got to lose??
Yeah, I know. It's just that I'm only going to be around Monday and Tuesday this week, and I'll be back Friday, but going home after that...plus I'm a wimp. But I am going to do it!
__________________
~LadyLemon~ is offline  
Old 08-11-2002, 03:23 PM   #28
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Tempe, Az USA
Posts: 12,856
Local Time: 06:25 PM
Theres a lot of hoochiness goin on in here
db9
__________________
diamond is offline  
Old 08-11-2002, 03:23 PM   #29
Blue Crack Addict
 
Laura M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 18,932
Local Time: 02:25 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by ~LadyLemon~


Yeah, I know. It's just that I'm only going to be around Monday and Tuesday this week, and I'll be back Friday, but going home after that...plus I'm a wimp. But I am going to do it!
ack dont be a wimp email him now woman or ull regret it just say hey how r u-short and sweet- i bet he replies straight away!!!
__________________
Laura M is offline  
Old 08-11-2002, 03:31 PM   #30
I Serve Larry's Stick
 
~LadyLemon~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Akron
Posts: 7,392
Local Time: 09:25 PM
wink

Quote:
Originally posted by Lara Mullen


ack dont be a wimp email him now woman or ull regret it just say hey how r u-short and sweet- i bet he replies straight away!!!
Damn, you are persistent! Maybe you should do it for me!
__________________

__________________
~LadyLemon~ is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com