Stupid Kid Things - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 11-05-2002, 09:49 AM   #16
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 12:07 AM
Another sleeping thing......

I AM SUCH A WEIRD SLEEPER.

Ever since I was little I've been used to sleeping with something against my chest....I don't know WHY. I guess I always just fell asleep on top of a stuffed animal or something..... I have a flat Curious George to prove it....

anyway even today I have to do that. I never even REALLY picked up on it until my bf was like WHY IS YOUR DOG (my stuffed dog, Senor Pupito) BETWEEN YOUR BOOBS?

ME: O_O WHAT?

so now I'm really conscious of it......I'm like I NEED SOMETHING THERE.... either my dog or like......my ARM.....gaw...

It also helps me get comfortable (I sleep on my stomach, kinda) if I have a hand under my hip. I DON'T KNOW.

Thank you all.....

Old 11-05-2002, 11:57 AM   #17
Acrobat

Local Time: 05:07 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by MonaVox
Another sleeping thing......

I AM SUCH A WEIRD SLEEPER.

Ever since I was little I've been used to sleeping with something against my chest....I don't know WHY. I guess I always just fell asleep on top of a stuffed animal or something..... I have a flat Curious George to prove it....

anyway even today I have to do that. I never even REALLY picked up on it until my bf was like WHY IS YOUR DOG (my stuffed dog, Senor Pupito) BETWEEN YOUR BOOBS?

ME: O_O WHAT?

so now I'm really conscious of it......I'm like I NEED SOMETHING THERE.... either my dog or like......my ARM.....gaw...

It also helps me get comfortable (I sleep on my stomach, kinda) if I have a hand under my hip. I DON'T KNOW.

Thank you all.....
Mmmmm....

MonaVox's boobs....

Old 11-05-2002, 01:12 PM   #18
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 07:07 AM
Normal

Indiana Jones was my game when I was little - not yours!
Old 11-06-2002, 01:26 AM   #19
The Fly

Local Time: 10:07 PM
Weird stuff...

I was a bad child. I told my sister to cut her hair, and she did (Surprise! Crayols safety scissors that are to only cut paper work on hair too!!) Then, we hid it under a book that was on the couch so mom wouldn't find it...

My sister also got sent to bed one night without dinner. She woke me up, and told me she was hungry. I told her to go eat some of the cat food. She told me it tasted like soy sauce.

We were constantly throwing stuff into the neighbour's yard for some reason. Smokes stolen from mom, empty juice boxes, candy wrappers, tampons... They never once complained.

Also, my sister and I would take turns jumping out our window, then sneaking back through our back door so mom wouldn't catch us doing it. Apparently it's dangerous (we were only on the first floor, and we had bunk beds, so we'd just climb to the top bunk, into the window, and hop out.
Old 11-06-2002, 08:19 AM   #20
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator

Local Time: 01:07 AM

*remembers another*

My sister told me that if you drank wanter non-stop while going to the bathroom...that you would never stop going... I was always too afraid to try cuz I thought it meant once I drank like a glass of water that I would literally NEVER stop.

Bonochick [at] interference.com
Old 11-06-2002, 10:15 AM   #21
Blue Crack Addict

I didn't really do much kid stuff. I taught myself how to read and my mom talked the library into giving me a card when I was three. I DID used to go there sometimes and listen to their "Monster Mash" record over and over.

I LOVED washing dishes and dusting and vacuuming when I was little. I called the washing machine the "washamaclothesamacleaner."

I never lied. I STILL can't. But I would always get accused of lying by my stepbrothers and my dad would spank me.

I wasn't allowed to watch Cinderella or other movies with an evil stepmother. I'd read all of the original Grimm's fairytales when I was fourt, though, so it's not like I didn't know all the stories. :rollseyes:

I sucked my thumb until I was 10. My dad told me he'd give me $100 if I stopped (for two weeks, I think), so I did and then when I got the money, I started sucking my thumb again. I only got $10, though.
Old 11-06-2002, 10:31 AM   #22
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 12:07 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Not George Lucas

Mmmmm....

MonaVox's boobs....
yeah that's right

Old 11-08-2002, 07:47 PM   #23
War Child

When I was 10 and visiting my relatives in Tennessee, two of my boy cousins convinced me that there were wild 'snipes' living in the woods, and that we could go out at night and catch them with a flashlight and a paper bag. Wow! A snipe hunt! That's what I get for being a dumb Yankee, I guess.
Old 11-08-2002, 08:45 PM   #24
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Location: maze of your imagination, where the streets have no name, lol
Local Time: 03:07 PM
I used to like being "lickled" - which is tickled to ppl who can talk

I called girls- gay-els and snow was knowsh

When my dad read my the 3 bears i went to bed and woke up in the night crying and told him the bears were in my room....when he said they werent real i cried so much he put me in between my mum and him in their bed, then about 15 minsutes later i started telling him the bears were at the foot of the bed and i really scared him lol

I also had a dislike of having shoes in my room and went around my room every nite and sometimes my mum and dad hid a pair of shoes to make me howl....lol.....

I also hated flies and i always cried "the slies are eating me" hahah

My mum and dad showed me photos of me in my baby book when i was 4 and i started to cry cus i was on my own on one picture and i thought id been abandonned lol

I liked playing in the coal bunker and then getting the hose out and was covered in black soot

Our next door neighbours had 2 sons, one was my age and one was a year older- they stole the lid off my yellow teapot and i punched him- i used to fight with all the children in the street
Old 11-10-2002, 02:52 PM   #25
Acrobat

-when i was about 5 or 6 i saw the movie Gremlins, since then i believed gremlins lived under my bed and if i had to go to the toilet in the night i would jump out of bed so i would land about a metre from it so the gremlins couldnt grab me

-when i was about 6 my mum took me somewhere and i got my face painted, the next day i thought i would try out my own face painting skills on my 3 year old brother, only with felt tip pens

- oh and i remember the time i thought i was 'She-Ra Princess of power'

- oh and the time, (i think i was about 14) i told my brother he was adopted he got really upset and mum had to get the birth certificates out and everything. that was really evil and i did feel guilty about it