Stupid f?cking VCR

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I accidently pressed record and taped over a small bit of one of my good films. And how did this happen? Despite the clips being OUT (they are in all home releases to prevent accidental tape over) the VCR still taped a piece of a charity ad from the TV smack in the middle of my video. Now I'll get the pleasure of seeing that anytime I watch the video.

Of course since the video is part of a collection I'm going to have to buy it again. And of course since it's no longer available over here I'm going to have to get it off the internet and pay for unreasonable shipping and suffer because of the ? - Euro rate.

So I'm going to end this rant by asking does anyone know how to make the VCR so it never does that again? It's a Phillips VCR.

I am so p?ssed it's unreal :angry:

I don't know what it's called... but there's a little piece of plasic on the tape which can prevent overwriting if you remove it. Let me see if I can find a picture showing that...

It's on the left hand side===>
miracle_day.jpg

right on top of the lable.

Hm... This IS weird. I think it's really something to do with you VCR then. I don't know what to do now... Couldn't help you, sorry... :shrug: :confused: :scream: :scratch:

Back
Top Bottom