Stupid Celebrity Quotes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BonoFox1

Blue Crack Supplier
Earth to Blue Crack to Planet Fierce and back agai
Britney Spears :crack:

-Britney About Herself: Stupid Britney Spears Quotes
I don't like defining myself. I just am.

-Britney About Her Fame: Stupid Britney Spears Quotes
I'm famous, but I'm not famous like freaking Brad Pitt or Jennifer Aniston.

-Britney About Herself: Stupid Britney Spears Quotes
Sometimes I feel older than my mum.

-Britney About Sex: Stupid Britney Spears Quotes
I want to wait to have sex until I'm married.

-Britney About Her Quirks: Stupid Britney Spears Quotes
I always listen to 'NSYNC's Tearin' Up My Heart. It reminds me to wear a bra.

-Britney About Her Looks: Stupid Britney Spears Quotes
I wish my hair was thicker, and I wish my feet were prettier. My toes are really ugly. I wish my ears were smaller. And my nose could be smaller too.

Last edited:
Britney Spears :crack:

-Britney About Marriage: Stupid Britney Spears Quotes
Marry Prince William? I'd love that. Who wouldn't want to be a princess?

-Britney About Her Wealth: Stupid Britney Spears Quotes
I'm rich, freakin' rich. It's crazy.

-Britney About Her Childhood: Stupid Britney Spears Quotes
I performed at Mom and Dad's party when I was four. Oh my gosh, I was singing a Madonna song and I peed myself.

-Britney About Her Body: Stupid Britney Spears Quotes
I did not have implants, I just had a growth spurt.

Popeye....

"I y'am what I y'am and that's all that I y'am, I'm Popeye the sailor Man......."

MotherPopeye.jpg

"Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death and stuff." - Mariah Carey
WTF????:der:

"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life." - Brooke Shields, during an interview to become spokesperson for a federal anti-smoking campaign.
:coocoo:

Question: If you could live forever, would you and why?
Answer: "I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever." - Miss Alabama in the 1994 Miss USA contest.
:crack:

"Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country." - Mayor Marion Barry, Washington, DC.

WTF?????:banghead:

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it." - Al Gore, former Vice President

DUH!!!:der:

Half this game is ninety per cent mental." - Danny Ozark, Philadelphia Phillies manager:scratch:

Lets get one thing straight. Crack is cheap. I make too much money to ever smoke crack. Lets get THAT straight. Crack is whack. - Whitney Houston (2 years before she entered rehab):crack:

The most loving thing to do is to share your bed with someone - Michael Jackson :yikes:

"I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."
- Alicia Silverstone, Actress WTF???:slant:

So, where’s the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?-Christina Aguilera:|

George W. Bush :banghead:

I think war is a dangerous place.

Natural gas is hemispheric. I like to call it hemispheric in nature because it is a product that we can find in our neighborhoods.

I have opinions of my own –strong opinions– but I don’t always agree with them.

They misunderestimated me.

Will the highways on the internet become more few?

"Researchers have discovered that chocolate produces some of the same reactions in the brain as marijuana. The researches also discovered other similarities between the two, but can't remember what they are."
- Matt Lauer, Today Show, NBC :crack:

"I'm not going to have some reporters pawing through our papers. We are the president."
- Hillary Clinton :|

"China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese."
- Charles De Gaulle, former French President :banghead:

“It’s really hard to maintain a one-on-one relationship if the other person is not going to allow me to be with other people.” — Axl Rose:slant:

BonoFox1 said:
"Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death and stuff." - Mariah Carey
WTF????:der:

she couldn't have said that??? no she couldn't !!! :ohmy:

From Paris Hilton:

"I used to act dumb. It was an act. I am 26 years old, and that act is no longer cute."

"This is an important point in my life and I need to take responsibility for my actions. In the future, I plan on taking more of an active role in the decisions I make."

BonoFox1 said:
Question: If you could live forever, would you and why?
Answer: "I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever." - Miss Alabama in the 1994 Miss USA contest.
:crack:

I thought Miss India said this one year :shrug:

Any idiot can get laid when they're famous. That's easy. It's getting laid when you're not famous that takes some talent.
- - -Kevin Bacon, 1996:|

Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down.
- - -Wilson Mizner True :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom