Stupid Celebrity Quotes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Be nice to your children, for they will choose your rest home.
- - -Phyllis Diller :yes:...............:lol:

Drugs have nothing to do with the creation of music. In fact, drugs are dumb and self-indulgent. Kind of like sucking your thumb.
- - -Courtney Love:crack:

BonoFox1 said:
Be nice to your children, for they will choose your rest home.
- - -Phyllis Diller :yes:...............:lol:

My 17 year old is always threatening my dh to be nice or he'll put him in the shabbiest nursing home. :lol: This quote made me think of that!

There is nothing wrong with going to bed with someone of your own sex. People should be very free with sex, they should draw the line at goats.
- - -Elton John :| .....................:lol:

You can tell a lot about a fellow's character by his way of eating jelly beans.
- - -Ronald Reagan:der:

I love Katie Holmes!!!
-Tom Cruise :eeklaugh:

Kathy Griffin commenting on a Celine Dion concert: "So she comes out, sits down on the stage and goes, 'This next one...is for all the parents in the audience. And also...the children.' .................that's pretty much everybody, right?" :lmao:

"When you say I committed adultery, are you stating before the marriage of 1996 or prior to?” — Dallas Cowboys cornerback Deion Sanders:|

"Listening to a woman is almost as bad as losing to one. There are only three things that women are better at than men: cleaning, cooking, and having sex.” — Charles Barkley :madspit:

"He speaks English, Spanish, and he’s bilingual too.” — Don King :der:

"I never get bored, because there’s always different puzzles, I’m wearing different clothes, there’s different contestants, there’s different prizes.” — Vanna White :slant:

"I cried over beauty, I cried over pain, and the other time I cried because I felt nothing. I can’t help it. I’m just a cliché of myself.” — Keanu Reeves:drunk:

“You know, one of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terror.” — George W. Bush :crack:

Haha, looks like SOMEONE watched that television show of The Most Stupid Celeb Quotes...
LOVE THAT SHOW!!! KEEP IT UP!!!

Maybe my favorite quote of all-time:

"I guess I'm gonna fade into Bolivian."
-- Mike Tyson

My nipple."(i.e. dimple) — Malaysian singer Siti Nurhaliza when asked what her best facial feature was.

"I am not going to make a skeptical out of my boxing career." (i.e. spectacle) — Tonya Harding

"However, they delineate—quotas, I think, vulcanize society." (i.e. balkanize) - George W. Bush

"Mark Lee's arms went up like two giant testicles..." (i.e., tentacles) - Jack Dyer commenting on a VFL match (Mark Lee was a former Richmond ruckman)

Back
Top Bottom