Stuck in a DESCRIBE thread..............and you can't get out of it!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zootlesque said:
Really? What movie?

They showed Legally Blonde on tbs and now it's Miss Congeniality

wow, what is it?

"Pretty actresses in shitty movies" night?

LikeNoOneBefore said:
^ & ^^ It was While You Were Sleeping.

I actually saw that, I thought it was really stupid

even though Peter Gallagher and his Eyebrows are in it :shrug:

*rented Raising Arizona and will watch in a few minutes*

the rockin edge said:
well harry potter is on here tonight :huh:

:wink:

one of my friends actually knows the actress who plays Hermione

after all of the things I've done for this friend she needs to hook a brother up :wink:

LemonMacPhisto said:

I actually saw that, I thought it was really stupid

even though Peter Gallagher and his Eyebrows are in it :shrug:

*rented Raising Arizona and will watch in a few minutes*

His eyebrows frighten me...:yikes:

The movie was just too dragged out and predictable. But of course, Must Love Dogs wins as the worst romantic comedy I've ever seen...:|

LikeNoOneBefore said:

His eyebrows frighten me...:yikes:

The movie was just too dragged out and predictable. But of course, Must Love Dogs wins as the worst romantic comedy I've ever seen...:|

It has Diane Lane and John Cusack in it, so much potential...:|

even though High Fidelity was the greatest romantic comedy I've ever seen other than Groundhog Day

LemonMacPhisto said:

It has Diane Lane and John Cusack in it, so much potential...:|

even though High Fidelity was the greatest romantic comedy I've ever seen other than Groundhog Day

Down With Love was a pretty good romantic comedy. Ewan McGregor...:love: :heart: :drool:

Must Love Dogs made me want to walk out of the theatre. I would have too, if it wasn't for the fact that I was with my at-the-time-boyfriend, and we were having a lot of fun making fun of it. :D

LikeNoOneBefore said:

my mom made me watch must love dogs and :yuck: :yikes: it doesn't help that i really hate all mushy/romantic comedies/crap movies

LikeNoOneBefore said:

Down With Love was a pretty good romantic comedy. Ewan McGregor...:love: :heart: :drool:

Must Love Dogs made me want to walk out of the theatre. I would have too, if it wasn't for the fact that I was with my at-the-time-boyfriend, and we were having a lot of fun making fun of it. :D

Fever Pitch was also horrible

I want my 8 dollars back

Zootlesque said:
< Jurassic Park on TNT :ohmy:

Actually it may be II or III

Talk about ruining a great movie w/ sequels

I'm waiting for the next one

Jurassic Park IV: Seriously, Why the Hell Do We Keep Going Back?

^ :lmao: I hate Jurassic Park.

onebloodonelife said:

my mom made me watch must love dogs and :yuck: :yikes: it doesn't help that i really hate all mushy/romantic comedies/crap movies

Oh jeez...that scene when they were driving to find an open drugstore to buy condoms...I think watching that part of the movie was the one awkward moment in my relationship with my ex-boyfriend. We were just staring at the screen like "What the-....well this is awkward! :shifty:" It's mostly due to the fact that I have the morals of a saint, and I was close to screaming "PRE-MARTIAL SEX IS BAD, PEOPLE IN THE MOVIE!!! :yikes:"

...Wow. When I really think about it. I have a strange life :lmao:

^^:lmao: the worst scene in my opinion was the one where she jumps off the freaking boat and swims to his boat...i mean, come on, who the hell does that? and that's why i refuse to watch romantic comedies :happy:

onebloodonelife said:
^^:lmao: the worst scene in my opinion was the one where she jumps off the freaking boat and swims to his boat...i mean, come on, who the hell does that? and that's why i refuse to watch romantic comedies :happy:

Psh. No one does that! I'd yell at him from the dock and be like "GET YOUR FREAKIN' BOAT OVER HERE OR IT'S JUST NOT WORTH IT!"

<i'm going to go now...and do something...i'm not quite sure what yet, but i'll figure it out :wave: :hug:

^^ Yeah it is pretty bad, most of the time they play the greatest reggae album in the world ever but today it's Blondie :eyebrow:

Sometimes I want to give the neighbours the bash :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom