Stuck in a DESCRIBE thread..............and you can't get out of it!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the rockin edge said:

ok, but are you sure you're entering it in the right field? cause when i connect to a new wireless network i get options like:

WEP Password
WEP 40/128-bit hex
WEP 40/128-bit ASCII

did you try entering it under more than one of those options? maybe you're entering the right password but under the wrong type of password :shrug: i've done that before

I get those three options plus one called LEAP. 3 of them don't work, and the WEP 40/128-bit hex thing requires like 13 digits or something...not even close to my password. I really don't know what the problem is but it's not normal. :coocoo:

thanks for the help though :D

GG playing sims? :love: too bad I had to get rid of it when it caused me to reinstall my OS for the 103rd time...haha

^^^^ really? I'm moving to Iowa then. :wink:

^^ GG I like all american girls too :flirt: :lol:

^^^ Kayla, very mature taste for your age! :up: :up:

Zootlesque said:
^^^^ really? I'm moving to Iowa then. :wink:

not in Iowa..i've seen them on the forum :wink:

VertigoGal said:

I get those three options plus one called LEAP. 3 of them don't work, and the WEP 40/128-bit hex thing requires like 13 digits or something...not even close to my password. I really don't know what the problem is but it's not normal. :coocoo:

thanks for the help though :D

no problem

that's weird...i'm assuming you have tried restarting the computer & modem?

yeah...I've tried all that. I get the feeling i'm gonna have to reconfigure my router which sucks. I don't even know how this happened. It was just like that one day and the homepage was randomly set to some other page. I hope no one hacked in or anything like that :crazy:

Well one of my favourite singer/songwriters is touring back this way for the first time in three years. I found that out a couple months ago, but today I looked at his tour dates and he's added some more.. and not only that.. there is one that is very close by. I'm super excited! :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom