Stuck in a DESCRIBE thread..............and you can't get out of it!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
<woke up at 7 (couple hours after i went to sleep) cos my friend has this horrible loud clock that goes off every FIFTEEN MINUTES, not to mention this evil cat and an evil dog that acts like a cat...they were conspiring to kill me, i swear. everytime i opened my eyes the cat was above me or on my foot or staring at me.

heh and i'm kinda miserable cos i just took a cold shower because my dad's been running laundry all day and there's no hot water. :angry:

:lol: just complaining haha...superbowl tonight should be interesting :dancing: (don't like nfl but i'll watch anyway)

simpsons marathon :combust: i'll probably be watching that half the time...

i've started watching the chappelle show lately...is it just me or is that guy completely hilarious? one of the few tv shows that will actually make me laugh at loud (and roll around in fits of laughter with tears streaming down my face) :lmao: like the law and order skit and the golden retriever and the coke dealer...:lmao:

what are your fav simpsons? i love krusty's bar mitzvah and the one about king henry VIII and last season's finale w/ liam neeson was pretty good too.

i think im gonna rent the chappelle show dvd or something, that guy is insane (literally...)

yeah it's on comedy central...rent the dvd! :wink:

hey beth :wave:

VG, Beth! :hyper:

viva :wave:

< They're talking on CNN about a suspected Al Qaeda recruiting campaign in parts of Africa! :yikes:

^north africa?...a lot of PLO bombers are from egypt and i'm almost positive some of the london bombers were sons of algerian immigrants

:uhoh:

hey viva :wave:

so anyone know anything about configuring airports for wireless internet on macs? it keeps telling me i can't log into it cos i have the wrong password but i looked in the keychain access thing and i'm positive it's right...i don't wanna have to call bellsouth or whoever

^^Holy shit! Do you have it on your comp? Do you think you can send it to me? :wink:

I don't think I've ever watched it!

^ Kayla! loves the :happy: smiley :wink:

^^^:lol:

I remember it was the first superbowl after 9/11, and it was the first time I'd flown after 9/11 too...I flew up to NY with my grandparents and was at my friends house for the superbowl :love: I wasn't a big U2 fan back then, but I kinda remember watching the halftime show :lol:

^Oh, you can watch it from there?
Should I cancel the upload Zoot, or do you want it anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom