Stuck In A Chimney And He Couldn't Get Out Of It!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
He must have been awfully hot in that chimney, in a Santa outfit

New York police free burglar wedged in chimney, then arrest him
Fri Jun 27,12:58 PM ET

NEW YORK (AFP) - New York police rescued and then arrested a red-faced burglar after he managed to get himself stuck in the chimney of the restaurant he was trying to burgle.

Responding to an emergency call that they suspect was made by a desperate accomplice, police said they arrived at the restaurant in Queens at 3:00 am , where they found the man wedged firmly in the chimney flue.

He had been there for three hours.

Emergency personnel had to break through a wall to remove the man, whose name has not been released. After being arrested, the man was taken to hospital for treatment.

"We have filth, we have destruction, we have a mess," restaurant owner Josephine Napolitano said, adding that she had not believed the news at first.

"First I'm laughing, I'm saying, This can't really be happening. This is a joke,'" Napolitano told reporters. "And then, no, it wasn't a joke. It happened."

A police spokeswoman said the burglar had clearly failed to do his homework. Not only was he too large to fit through the chimney, but the chimney he chose was not even connected to the restaurant.

And even if he had managed to gain access to the premises, the owners said they never kept cash in the restaurant.

capt.sge.cjl58.270603165619.photo00.default-247x384.jpg

there's a song that they played on this oldies station i used to listen to...about santa being stuck up in the chimney...and after a few months they start to notice something smells bad, and it's coming from the fireplace

Back
Top Bottom