Strip Clubs in Relationships

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've never been to one, either, nor do I know anyone who has. But it's still a subject I've heard people talk about many times, and the variety of views are always interesting to hear.

nbcrusader said:
They may be happy, but they may still be viewed in a lessor light because of their work.

Well, that's something that those who view them as such will have to deal with in their own way. I'm just curious as to why people look down on them to begin with, especially if they enjoy their work and weren't forced into it or anything...why does that bother some people so much?

Angela

I've been to strip clubs before. I was accompanied by a male friend and it was alright back then - we were not "attached" in any way. However, currently I would not feel comfortable with me and/or my hubby going. I'm totally happy dedicating my entire thoughts and attention to only he. :love:

When there are a zillion different choices of entertainment in any given city why on Earth does any person, in a relationship, have to go to a strip club? I don't get it, I definately don't buy it. Fair enough if you're in a big group of friends, out on a stag night (bachelor party), you tell your partner and you certainly don't get a lap dance. Other than that there's something really weird in the relationship for that kind of behavior.

IMO

I think stripp clubs are for single guys or gals. Cause if you value your relationship you would not be caught dead in ONE!!!!:madspit:

like anything in a relationship, the sexual dynamics need to be discussed early to avoid any misunderstandings later.

personally, i like the idea of couples going to the clubs together.
buy lap dances for each other, give dollar bills to your partner for tips.

you will be leaving together, just like you went in, and it defintely sets a tone for the night.

don't knock it 'til you try it.
:sexywink:

marietta said:
it needs to be a pretty stable relationship....i am all for it...he'll come home horny as hell!!!

:huh:

did you do a search for strip clubs or something to find this thread?

No problem at all. Doesn't matter if we go together or separately. We come back home and... uhm... anyway :wink:

personally, I have a huge problem with strip clubs. I would be really disappointed and upset if my boyfriend were to go to one. I don't believe he would be unfaithful or anything, but I hate the idea of strip clubs period. part of it stems from my childhood, part of it is why go somewhere and throw money at a woman to dance for you, if you can get it at home for free? Maybe it's just me, but if I can be part of the fantasy, then that's just as much a turn on for me as it is for him.

Back
Top Bottom