Strathewen, Victoria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because, as a miserable bastard, I demand the MOST miserable! Third just won't cut it. That's not miserable enough for Assverman.

I'm going to have to make a photoshop of Assverman now, you know that, right?

I'm going to have to make a photoshop of Assverman now, you know that, right?

Oh, but Sicy has long since beaten you to it.

Somebody dig it up for Reggo. I'm seriously out for the night morning night now. :wave:

so this is what it's like when ax goes to sleep.

Yep....usually I now consider how pathetic my life is without him. But today I get to pass on that cause you're here!

And, since no one asked, class was released early :yippie:

Oh, but Sicy has long since beaten you to it.

Somebody dig it up for Reggo. I'm seriously out for the night morning night now. :wave:

axversuperman.jpg

axversuperman2.jpg

:whistle:

I hate that my favorite class got cut short, but I still have to go to all of my terrrrrrible lighting and design class :sad:

My back is killing me. I'm going to murder Jen for making me go work out with her yesterday morning.

:wave: See ya.

Ima slapahoe up in that Oscars thread, I tell you what.

Don't bother it won't matter.

The kid is convinced of his own rightness. He claims Edge has a Flying V and when I got confused because I'm 99.999% sure he doesn't have one he's like, oh he does, but I actually meant the explorer. Uhm yes you can see it in this obscure pic in the avatars where you can't see a single guitar.

Fucking admit you're wrong and get over it. And get the fuck off the forums since you're pissing me off newbie.

:crack: Logic defies him. Or her. Or it.

:banghead: People :banghead: are :banghead: morons :banghead:

And WTF has that thread got to do with PLEBA?? :banghead:

It's too early in NZ for that shit.

:banghead: People :banghead: are :banghead: morons :banghead:

And WTF has that thread got to do with PLEBA?? :banghead:

It's too early in NZ for that shit.

ABSO FUCKING LUTE LY NOTHING.

Can't they ban him for being a complete utter moron? I'd report the thread if I hadn't abused that button lately.

It has nothing to do with PLEBA, NOR with U2, nor with logic.

On a completely different note

:love: GLUEY!

And finally, a moment of petty moaning from me....Why can't people type BELOW what they're quoting?? It seriously f#cks with my head.

:giggle:

Rant over, off to cool down in a shower!

And finally, a moment of petty moaning from me....Why can't people type BELOW what they're quoting?? It seriously f#cks with my head.

:giggle:

Rant over, off to cool down in a shower!

Agreed. It's fucking retarded since NOBODY does it. How about fucking ADJUSTING yourself to the forum you;re at.

:hug: Later, have fun in the shower. :shifty: And keep in mind a pic of a certain hot Dutchie in the shower...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom