Strange Titanic stills request

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ribbons&bows

Acrobat
I have a favor. Okay, three favors. I need stills for my Titanic paper that I have to write for my History class :madspit: and I don't have it on DVD plus I have know idea how to make them so I'm kinda stuck

I'd really appreciate any help on this

If possible I need:
*the shot of titanic with it's tender next to it while they load passengers at Cherbourg. It's right after Rose sets up the paintings in her stateroom. On the video, it's at 29 min 52 seconds
*Before Rose is going to be drawn, she holds a dime out for Jack. The close up of the dime would be awesome. It's at 1:23:45ish on VHS
*Any shot of the master-at-arms office's porthole would be great. It's about 13 min into the second video (if that helps at all)

I hate to ask all of this, but I don't know what else to do and I could really use the brownie points in my class :p

Any help would be greatly appreciated

:wave:

Wasn't quite sure what you meant by the first one so I grabbed what I thought you were hinting at... hope these help!

Let me know if there is something else that you need... or if I missed it completely :) Describe exactly what the shot looks like and what happens before/after it and I'll try to grab it for you!

Shot of Titantic (not sure if this is what you were asking for...)
55338688_7c11a32997_o.jpg

Rose's Dime...
55338689_817beb02b0_o.jpg

Two shots of the porthole...

55338690_ca178c4b50_o.jpg

55338691_caa7fc190e_o.jpg

Hippy, I :bow: down to you
You are awesome

The first 2 are exactly what I was thinking of
Is there any way for you to make a still of the inside of the master at arms office with the portwhole? Thank you so much for all of them :drool:

BTW how do you do that? :confused:

Last edited:
ribbons&bows said:
Hippy, I :bow: down to you
You are awesome

The first 2 are exactly what I was thinking of
Is there any way for you to make a still of the inside of the master at arms office with the portwhole? Thank you so much for all of them :drool:

BTW how do you do that? :confused:

Is this the part of the movie you're talking about?

55392938_f1c9f92f18_o.jpg

My dvd playing program on my computer does screen captures... so I can grab anything from dvds :)

Let me know if the stills are not what you need... I'll keep trying till I find it! lol

Back
Top Bottom