Strange Item you can buy online

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
What's even more funny than those products are the reviews that people have given them :laugh:

"I know of many people who would love to have an elk carcass for their holiday. Birthdays, Christmas, Hanukkah, Martin Luther King Jr.'s Birthday Observed, Grandparent's Day, etc. are all holidays where a big piece of elk meat could brighten someone's day. But watch out!!! I have often used Amazon in order to buy gifts, and with this elk carcass GIFT WRAPPING IS NOT AN OPTION. I would think that half the fun of giving a huge elk carcass would be watching the look on your loved one's face as he or she unwrapped the slab of meat."

:lmao:

:lmao: more on the elk carcass

"How refreshing it is to know that we can turn to Amazon for all our fresh elk carcass needs! No more hoping to come across a large road kill on the way home from work! Perfect for wedding receptions, birthday parties and anniversary celebrations - you know, all those fun times when you just have to dig that pit in the back yard, and roast a large slab of meat. Slice up those leftovers, and you'll have sandwiches for weeks. Thank you Amazon!"

This review for the tank is brilliant:

I'll admit it. Shopping for a personal tank can be a bit daunting. Many times in the past I've purchased overpriced, so-called "battle tanks", then driven them into battle only to be wrecked in ten minutes by the first blow off of some insurgents home-made morter.

But not this baby, no way.

This tank R-O-C-K-S! Literally- the 400-watt sound-system keeps me rockin like a crazy man as I'm dishing out justice commando style. Wow. I just can't say enough. And the kids love it, too- imagine the look of terror in the eyes of the enemy as I'm dropping off my kid's team to their soccer game. Shock and awe, my friends, SHOCK AND AWE!

I had NAO install the optional GPS-guided white phosphorus missile system, and talk about *SWEET*! Burn baby burn!!!

Oh, it also has plenty of room for groceries, and if you need to like move a loveseat or something it'll fit if you use a little bungee cord.

The only real negative with this tank is that it shows up on radar a little more than I like (although there is a polyresin graphite stealth model available). Also, the included spare isn't full size.

Overall, a great tank.

AngelofHarlem01 said:
What's even more funny than those products are the reviews that people have given them :laugh:

"I know of many people who would love to have an elk carcass for their holiday. Birthdays, Christmas, Hanukkah, Martin Luther King Jr.'s Birthday Observed, Grandparent's Day, etc. are all holidays where a big piece of elk meat could brighten someone's day. But watch out!!! I have often used Amazon in order to buy gifts, and with this elk carcass GIFT WRAPPING IS NOT AN OPTION. I would think that half the fun of giving a huge elk carcass would be watching the look on your loved one's face as he or she unwrapped the slab of meat."

Funny but :sick:

On the sleep capsule:

One drawback, when it was delivered the capsule had no bolt on the outside. But I'm handy, so I installed one.

I have been locking the wife and kids into the chamber from 7pm to 7am every evening, and boy am I relaxed. This really works.

:eyebrow:

Hey at least Sicy is making money on her used shoes! I doubt the tank or elk carcass will sell and IF they do, not for much.

An elk carcass! :lmao: Can you even legally sell something like that? :ohmy:

bono_212 said:
On the sleep capsule:

One drawback, when it was delivered the capsule had no bolt on the outside. But I'm handy, so I installed one.

I have been locking the wife and kids into the chamber from 7pm to 7am every evening, and boy am I relaxed. This really works.

:eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom