Stop the Insanity: The mending fences thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm sorry for saying in my PM things that I'd e-mail someone and then not do so...I'm really horrible about that, about e-mailing someone-usually they e-mail me first, and I'll work on that.

And I hope I have not offended anyone here with anything I've ever said...I don't think I have, but if I have, I'm sorry.

Angela

ah this is about the random thread in pleba. yeah like daisy, i too felt a little too old to be in there. the experiences that you all were going through was also a thing in my past and well i also wanted to venture out of there and see what the rest of interference had to offer. :shrug: sorry that it pissed some of you off.

Plant flowers in the mud!!!!!!

Awesome thread!

Lilly: Sorry if I have snapped at you recently. Misunderstandings....I hope we can get beyond them.

Sicy: Sorry for being to "on edge" ;) :der:

And if I may......PopAngel and Screaming Flower...I still feel horrible about what transpired close to a year ago. I may have aired some crap I should not have - all in bad judgement and during some tough times in my little world - I would hope that we could see past these misunderstandings. I truly meant no harm, despite obviously causing some. I am sorry.

Back
Top Bottom