Stop Press - Footy Thread No. 666

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Man United 0 - 0 Sunderland

That my friends is THE shock result of the season. Sunderland have arguably the worst team to ever grace the Premiership and Man United needed a win desperatly to keep any hope alive of catching Chelsea up.

I'm shocked. Then again there is a more important match tomorrow in the midlands so i won't make too big a fuss about it :wink:

yertle-the-turtle said:

I think Swindon will have something to say about that.

i don't think Swindon will have anything to say about it. It's not something i'd be happy to admit to and tell everyone about.

Still wondering what for a team Arsenal can have next year thanx to the lot of money brought by Fly Emirates..............if they win the Champions they will also make Titi Henry remain at Arsenal.............this team will make the earth shake next year, Chelsea's domination is near to its end

1stepcloser said:
Man United 0 - 0 Sunderland

That my friends is THE shock result of the season. Sunderland have arguably the worst team to ever grace the Premiership and Man United needed a win desperatly to keep any hope alive of catching Chelsea up.

i :censored: hate sunderland, always have :mad: bastards :angry:

i need to watch that video from a few years ago when we scored twice in the last few minutes to beat them :drool:

:wink:

i do feel the need to point out to you 1step that the hammers game was just about last on motd this week ;)

1stepcloser said:

not if they get a truly great striker

*cough*Shevchenko*cough*

Ouuh, I really doubt Andryi would leave Ac Milan, especially if these barn owls win the champions league! :mad:
He actually stated that he wants to end his career at Milan.

PS : Congrats for that 3-1 against your loving rivals!

the rockin edge said:

i :censored: hate sunderland, always have :mad: bastards :angry:

How can you state this, it's amazing.................how can you, MAN UTD fan, hate this bunch of cockerels, come on................:tsk:
Sunderland............... :wink:

It's called frustration, my friend...................I know a lot about, too..................:wink:

basically one more win and we wrap up another title. :hyper:

hopefully tottenham does us a favor and beats man utd today and thus giving us the title and getting closer to keeping arsenal out of CL next season.

wishul thinking i know but i would be a very happy camper if all of that happened. :D

babyman said:
Still wondering what for a team Arsenal can have next year thanx to the lot of money brought by Fly Emirates..............if they win the Champions they will also make Titi Henry remain at Arsenal.............this team will make the earth shake next year, Chelsea's domination is near to its end

We have the makings of a great team - the core ingredients are already there - Eboue, Senderos, Clichy, Toure, Flamini, Cesc (king in waiting), Van Persie, Hleb, Song, Diaby, Adebayor, Djourou, Gilbert, Walcott - are all under 25 - infact, bar Hleb and Toure, they are all under 21.

What we do need is some experience - a new experienced midfielder and maybe another experienced centre back.

Huge game on Wednesday - who cares if Sp*rs get 4th place - if we win Champions leage (can dream!) we get into next years CL at Sp*rs expense!

manure won but thats ok....we're 3-0 up against everton!!!!! :dancing:

1 point left to go and then we'll be lifting the trophy again!!!

52772163.jpg

Last edited:
babyman said:

How can you state this, it's amazing.................how can you, MAN UTD fan, hate this bunch of cockerels, come on................:tsk:
Sunderland............... :wink:

It's called frustration, my friend...................I know a lot about, too..................:wink:

they always seem to get points off us :mad: i hope they stay in the championship for a very long time.

yeah, frustration :sigh:

the rockin edge said:

i do feel the need to point out to you 1step that the hammers game was just about last on motd this week ;)

haha i didn't see it. All the West Ham fans at the BBC must have been off sick that day then i assume.

watched west brom v bolton earlier this evening. appalling match. no way can i see west brom staying up after that. absolutely toothless up front. and kevin nolan missed from 3 yards out in the last minute of stoppage time.

Back
Top Bottom