Stop Press - Footy Thread No. 666

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Arsenal lost for a simple mistake,barca did not deserve to win with what they showed us. Mistake was substituting Fabregas with Flamini - lost the attack,didn't gain in the defence

Pero said:
Arsenal lost for a simple mistake,barca did not deserve to win with what they showed us. Mistake was substituting Fabregas with Flamini - lost the attack,didn't gain in the defence

What about Arsenal's goal dude ? Tell me where in the planet anyone saw a foul in there , that Eboue is currently signin with the next Hayden Christensen movie.

J_NP said:

What about Arsenal's goal dude ? Tell me where in the planet anyone saw a foul in there , that Eboue is currently signin with the next Hayden Christensen movie.

i'm trying to remember, did Puyol just get out of Eboues way? seems like he did. there was no foul for sure.

In other news: Thierry Henry is set to sign a new 4 year contract at Arsenal!

Good news for the Premiership in my book. Bad news for Chelsea, Man United and Liverpool lol

1stepcloser said:

Good news for the Premiership in my book. Bad news for Chelsea, Man United and Liverpool lol

Henry is true man. Despite all the offers he's going to sign with Arsenal again. Fans are his family, but I guess he got at least 9.000.000.000 (euro)reason to stay at Arsenal......................

:wink:

1stepcloser said:

yeah it's good for the league.

it's not as bad for Utd and Pool as if he'd gone to Chelsea. :wink:

Sometimes i really wonder what Arsenal are going to do without him. There's going to be a time when he will leave eventually. Players like don't come along every week. He's the best premiership player ever in my book, quite easily, so i don't know where they're are going to find somebody to replace him.

Then again Arsene Wenger has got another 4 years to ponder over that question :wink:

^ He just asked which referee was chosen for Inter in a champion's league game.......................there's a bit of exaggeration now I think, every fart is becoming a sensation. There's need for measure now, when Germany had the same scandal last year with Hoyzer and many other refs they have buried everything and nothing came out anymore, Hoyzer got blamed for everything, got condamned, while other involved like Jansen or Fandel are free. Dejan Savicevic not too much time ago said: "If I would reveal what happens in Serbian football I would be killed......" But even this got buried, why didn't FIFA or UEFA investigate on it?!?!?
Italians are sometimes stupid, they hit the hoe on their own feet. There's a worldcup, and they're taking everyone in this shit, in a few moments maybe even a fan who got an autograph from Moggi.............
They are taking too many persons now, it feels like the magistrates wanna do the heroes now, there's a bit megalomania, blaming each and everyone brings to nothing at all.
It seems they don't want to repair want went wrong, but they want to mess it even more. And this, is simply crazy!

PS: Facchetti isn't investigate anyway.
;)

You're right, Italia should bury the moggi-gate, it's not important.
This situation is ridiculous, we all know that Moggi was a big cheater, it's football, a funny game.
We all know that Abrahamovic is a big crook with dirty money, it's nothing, just football. :love:

guill said:
You're right, Italia should bury the moggi-gate, it's not important.

Mon ami, what the hell did you understand? I said that there were other situations more or less like this one in Italy, but they have stopped everything without going into it. I bet with you everything you want that if the german magistrature would have investigate, Germany would have lost at least the WorldCup. An earthquake would have comeout. But it shines that someone very high (Beckenbauer) ordered to put sand on it. That said, this querelle has been opened and it must be continued until its end, until Moggi & Co. take what they deserve

Dude I cant believe it :| I just read somewhere that it sounds like Inter was involved as well :huh: :ohmy:

1stepcloser said:
Here's a video of a guy Man United are trying to sign. I think his nickname is 'the seal' or something like that. Anyway you can see why :wink:

http://www.aftonbladet.se/atv/player.html?catID=26&clipID=557

Apparently he's scored a few goals doing this.

video takes a minute to load

that's hilarious, i've never seen anything like that.

i'm assuming he's a striker?

...and assuming i'm correct, i'll assume once more in saying that if signed, he'll take up ruud's spot? :(

...although that can't be. is he really any good?

Yeh he's a striker. haven't actually read anywhere that United want him but my mate says they're after him and my mate is a big Man United fan...........the poor lad. :wink:

Anyway, if he tries any shenanigans like that in the premiership he'll get hacked to pieces i tell thee

J_NP said:
Dude I cant believe it :| I just read somewhere that it sounds like Inter was involved as well :huh: :ohmy:

Look, that's the result. Voices voices voices, and people understand they're all in the same pot. Inter is not involved, it's just a telephone called of Facchetti who asked once which referee was chosen for Inter for a CL game. But this means not he's involved. Man, we don't win the title since fuNcking 1989..................:laugh: Who and what should have we bought?While Juve and Milan are the only winners since 1992...................... (except 2000 and 2001)
:eyebrow: :eyebrow:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom