Stop Closing My Threads, Ya Commie Mods!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doogie said:
STOP CLOSING MY THREADS, YA COMMIE MODS!

I see yet another thread closure in your future. :wink:

One definition of insane is doing the very same things over and over again and expecting different results.

You might want to give that definition some thought. :|

Remember, before you post you must search the topics a month back. If you find an Oasis post from 4/27, you have to post in that thread, you can't start your own.

MrBrau1 said:
Remember, before you post you must search the topics a month back. If you find an Oasis post from 4/27, you have to post in that thread, you can't start your own.

I thought you can't do a search unless you're a premium member?

JOFO said:

I thought you can't do a search unless you're a premium member?

Well, then you just need to manually go back and scan through dozens, and dozens, and dozens of pages looking to see if the topic you want to post about has been covered lately.

MrBrau1 said:

Even though this thread has been closed, I would like to clarify that that is NOT true. If you want to post about Oasis but feel that it wouldn't fit in with a previous Oasis thread, feel free to start your own.

The main reason I started the band index in this forum was to help non-premiums who can't utilize the search function. The big problem was that a certain band or musician would become a hot topic of conversation and pretty soon, it seemed like there would be three threads on, for example, The Killers, on the first page or two. I just hope that people will utilize the band index to help prevent multipled threads on the same topic when it's not necessary. For example, if The Killers had a new album coming out, there's no reason to resurrect an old Killers thread about 'Hot Fuss' to talk about the new album. That's a topic that deserves a thread of its own. Just try to use common sense and good judgement.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread closure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom