StlElevation is my hero

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DaveC

Blue Crack Addict
I admit, I have been incorrect about a few things in the past. I will be the first to say that.

However, nothing has made my shame greater than being in the presence of the all-knowing and always right about everything John Paul, our very own StlElevation.

His omnipotence when it comes to football and sports in general is unmatched. Why, I even dared to question his judgment when it came to the New England Patriots in both (yes, BOTH! Can you believe my arrogance?) playoff games this year, failing miserably. Unrivalled in all matters of knowledge and superiority, second only to Tom Brady, he is verily a true fount of information, always unerring and always accurate to a "t".

He's not the namesake of the Pope by coincidence, obviously. ;)

he is a bastion of hope in this bleak world

a man among boys

a pillar of knowledge that stand out above all else

:bow:

DaveC said:
Ich liebe how du ist trying to scam Boston GA off mein über-thread!!

totalen krieg!!! :angry:

[/shitty german]

What the hell???

Yes, I understood roughly what the sentence was supposed to mean. I just have no idea why you posted it.

how is this not 5 stars yet?

it is not only the thread of the year on interference, but the best thread in interference history. great job dave creating this thing of beauty

he didn't lose a bet, what are you talking about?

this is just a realization of my greatness, far beyond an appreciation thread. this... this is just amazing. it brings a tear to my eye.

hey, even the cubs fans need days to be happy when theyre buried in the standings.

just so long as you realize and appreciate my greatness everything is gravy.

Back
Top Bottom