Sting and Annie Lennox

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fah

Blue Crack Addict
They are touring - together :applaud:

I am a huge fan of both of them. I've seen both the Police and Eurythmics in concert before and both shows were fantastic. The show isn't til October but I'm still really excited.

Ticket prices weren't too bad. Ranged from $45 to $126. I went mid range with the $85 ticket plus $15.50 in fees for a total cost of $100.50.

Yes, I dipped into my U2 fund for this concert. :wink:

I got my ticket through the pre-sale at Sting.com :up: He treats his fans very well. :D :love: I cannot wait to see this concert in September.

I'll prolly check out the Tampa show... I saw Annie when she came thru last year. She was skeleton skinny and looked very ill. Her voice was beautiful, though. The only thing that bothered me was her posturing - she makes these grandiose arm movements and seems to have a very very high opinion of herself; which, don't get me wrong, she is extremely talented -- but it is off-putting when an artist is very taken with themselves in such a megalomaniacal way.

I have 6th row seats to see Sting in July. I had front row 4 years ago. But this time I was not as lucky in the lottery for line position when buying tickets.

I love Annie Lennox...she's my favourite female musician :D I definitely want to catch their show when they come near here but my fiance hates sting so I might have to go with somebody else LOL

sting was amazing when i seen him live on my b-day a few weeks back. not sure yet if i'm going to see them in the summer yet cause there are so many concerts i want to see too.

Justified said:
I got my ticket through the pre-sale at Sting.com :up: He treats his fans very well. :D :love: I cannot wait to see this concert in September.

If you don't mind me asking....how much did your tickets cost through sting.com? I was thinking of joining, I got the email ticket alert thing but I just didn't want to spend the $$$ to join the club.

My husband & I are buying out tickets for the Raleigh, NC Sept 4th show this week!! We're meeting my best friend & her husband (who live in Raleigh), so we are very excited. Me, especially - The Police were my pre-U2 obsession, and Lord knows how much I loved the Eurythmics! Sting & Annie Lennox have both been amazing in their solos careers so I can't wait to see them perform live!!! :hyper: :applaud:

fah said:

If you don't mind me asking....how much did your tickets cost through sting.com? I was thinking of joining, I got the email ticket alert thing but I just didn't want to spend the $$$ to join the club.

actually my brother paid for it, so i am not sure about the cost.

Oh and I saw Sting in concert back in 1993. :heart: It was one of my favorite concerts ever. He did a marriage proposal for a male fan. When he read the letter to the guy's girlfriend, all of the ladies in the crowd gasped and pretty much answered yes for her. :up: :love: *sigh* oh to get a marriage proposal from Sting. I am sure that guy got a nice gift after the concert. :laugh:

have a ball y'all

wow! I had seen this thread title and presumed it was an appreciation thread.
:faint:
sting and annie lennox performing together!!?? :heart:
you are in for such a treat. I think Annie has the voice of an angel and sting conjures such emotion.
!wow!
:)
have fun
:applaud:

Last edited:
~~bump~~

:hyper:

Yes, 6 months ago I bought tickets for Sting and Annie and it was worth the wait. Almost 4 hours of music between Sting, Annie Lennox and opening act Dominic Miller.

I want to go again :applaud:

Back
Top Bottom