Still a Hair Jel Virgin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wannabe

War Child
I'm back! I'm back! Well well...hehe, I decided to stick with the basics and keep my hair gel-free.

The evening was a blast, and yes I am back at college already. The look on my girlfriends face when she saw me was priceless. I could tell she wasn't looking forward to the dance by the way she acted walking down her stairs. She was yelling at her brother and kinda taking her time, while the couple that made this possible is patiently waiting. All I could think about was "I really doubt any of these rants will matter in just a matter of seconds". Sure enough
smile.gif

Seeing her face was incredible
biggrin.gif
She was speechless. She had no idea, and it was carried out with no hitches. Heck, my parents and grandparents are coming down this morning to take me out to breakfast, and they didn't even know I was back in town. It was very hush-hush, but worth the wait. Very indescribable feeling.

I always hated our school district's dances. They were always choc full of R&B generics and hosted by crappy local radio djs. None of these issues even came to mind. I was thrilled to be home, and I'm glad I could make a great experience for her. She kept saying "thank you so much". No, "thank you", I'd reply. God she's great. Anyway, just wanted to share the outcome, and thanks for the encouragement and ideas! I appreciate the listening!
smile.gif

Awwww, that's great!! I'm SO glad it worked out just like you planned. Sounds like your girlfriend's very lucky to have such a great, caring guy!!

And no hair-gel, huh? Did that mean lots of running her fingers through your hair?
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom