Stickittoandre, Melbourne Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The point about it was though that we were trying to make you miss it and it was like such a relief when we hit 1000; we didn't think we could do it; We had to postwhore to the max but we did

Looking at the post stats right now, you even managed to do it with only one original Superthreader (Ali) even posting. Hell, if I'm not grossly mistaken, only three people who posted in Booby Island had posted in the Superthreads before it had reached the 100th Superthread. And now the next thread is the 200th. :ohmy:

I subjected him to my over-tired driving and parking paranoia. :lol:

:laugh:

I have no-one to blame but a stupid courier company and my paranoia for only getting four hours' sleep yesterday. Why couldn't the people sending my headphones have just used Australia Post! :rant:

Looking at the post stats right now, you even managed to do it with only one original Superthreader (Ali) even posting. Hell, if I'm not grossly mistaken, only three people who posted in Booby Island had posted in the Superthreads before it had reached the 100th Superthread. And now the next thread is the 200th. :ohmy:

new blood rules :rockon:

AX, I realised something on the previous thread.

Since i joined the superthread officially about 2 months ago, I've only made about 3000 posts.

And the only reason I got here in time was that Wild summoned me... :wink:

oooh Pride is on :hyper:
We just had the clip for this new Coldplay song on TV... :yuck:

:laugh:

I have no-one to blame but a stupid courier company and my paranoia for only getting four hours' sleep yesterday. Why couldn't the people sending my headphones have just used Australia Post! :rant:
I didn't know any companies here didn't use Aus. Post for normal deliveries...!

We weren't even playing on it

We were just posting fast and joked about finishing it before you came online and then we started posting insanely and managed to hit 1000 within 2 hours 20 minutes.

We were so afraid you'd come online and ruin it :lol:

AX, I realised something on the previous thread.

Since i joined the superthread officially about 2 months ago, I've only made about 3000 posts.

That's probably not helped by the fact you're never here on weekends!

We do need to update the stats spreadsheet to get accurate figures, though.

:lol: unless there's no-one around or it's a big space I try to avoid them. I saw a police car doing one yesterday. They had to have 4 attempts :lol::lol:
I've avoided them assiduously for five years... but parking near Lygon Street on a Saturday night means you take what you can get... *L*

Well it's 3.20am and Ni gets up for work in 40 Mins :lol:

Better creep up and pretend i went to bathroom :lol:

Night folks :wave:

Seeya Wild! :wave: :hug:

That's probably not helped by the fact you're never here on weekends!

We do need to update the stats spreadsheet to get accurate figures, though.
True, but even then. I only break 100 on a thread when I'm left to my own devices usually. And we know what happens then. :coocoo:

We were just posting fast and joked about finishing it before you came online and then we started posting insanely and managed to hit 1000 within 2 hours 20 minutes.

I was dead to the world.

Incidentally, I've always believed that if we planned such a thing, with it at a time when the most Superthreaders can be here, we can get through the thread in UNDER two hours. We've even got a location lined up for the attempt - Speed, Victoria.

:lol: I just thought, "I'll post one thing and then go and get ready". . . 4 hours later I'm still here

I was dead to the world.

Incidentally, I've always believed that if we planned such a thing, with it at a time when the most Superthreaders can be here, we can get through the thread in UNDER two hours. We've even got a location lined up for the attempt - Speed, Victoria.

Well at the moment a bunch of non-regulars have set the record Axver; and I can't see it changing anytime soon :wink:

:lol: I just thought, "I'll post one thing and then go and get ready". . . 4 hours later I'm still here

It was infectious :lol:

Well, I'm at least glad to know that after yesterday's discussion, the thread still has some life left in it.

Well at the moment a bunch of non-regulars have set the record Axver; and I can't see it changing anytime soon :wink:

Eh, if I got off my arse and organised Speed, Victoria, it could happen tomorrow. I'm just not going to because I'm lazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom