Steve Carell Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lila64

Blue Crack Distributor
_39800709_carell_203.jpg

:bow:

Let's appreciate the man!

This clip is from Sunday night's 'Night of Too Many Stars' Comedy benefit for Autism

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdEKJATpJcM

Enjoy!

:lmao:

I missed it at 10:00pm, but I taped it at midnight. Don't know if it's re-airing. The Colbert clip is on youtube too

He's one of the best comedian talents to come out of america for years.

kellyahern said:
I missed that :(. Is Comedy Central going to repeat it?

Buy it on iTunes and the money goes to support Autism.

:rockon:

and Steve Carell has never done anything that I dislike:

The Dana Carvey Show, The Daily Show, Bruce Almighty, Anchorman, The Office, The 40 Year Old Virgin...

I love them all.

(I still need to see Little Miss Sunshine :( )

Last edited:
He's my personal hero. I owe him my life - he beat me in a fight and let me keep my job (even though he did buy a condo with paper thin walls).

Dwight Schrute said:
He's my personal hero. I owe him my life - he beat me in a fight and let me keep my job (even though he did buy a condo with paper thin walls).

You should have fought him with your bowstaff.

Oh Steve Carell

As I once told my friend:

"There is a fire that burns in my heart, and the flame is fueled by tiny little Steve Carells."

"...I ate your chocolate squirrell." :|

Steve Carell is perfect for Michael Scott in The Office, which is now at a point where if this third season is really good, it's tied with Seinfeld for my all-time favorite comedy.

Steve Carell is awesome - I've been a huge fan of his ever since "Indecision 2000" on The Daily Show. He's perfect on The Office, and so many hilarious movie roles... my favorites being Brick (in Anchorman) and:

40.gif

Last edited:
If you some of you haven't seen "Little Miss Sunshine", go see it! It's one of the best movies of 2006. Steve Carell was amazing in it and I'd love it if he got nominated for an Oscar. He was robbed of his Emmy. He's brilliant as Michael Scott.

Saw "Little Miss Sunshine" yesterday for my birthday, hilarious! A really really ace film :up: :up:.

PLUS, I got "Anchorman" and "40 Year Old Virgin" from my mates! :hyper: :drool:.

yeah, they better work on that if they actually are trying to entice people & stir up interest in the movie. That trailer didn't work for me (I mean it played, but... you know...)

Lila64 said:
yeah, they better work on that if they actually are trying to entice people & stir up interest in the movie. That trailer didn't work for me (I mean it played, but... you know...)
Steve Carrell seems to be playing the exact same character as he did in 40yr Old Virgin. Kind of irritating after a while, especially since he's so good on The Office.

Back
Top Bottom