Stereophonics kicked ass live.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

She Is Raging

Refugee
And I LOVE their new CD... I can not stop listening to it, my neighbors must be ready to kill me! (not like they werent ready to already...
biggrin.gif
)

Originally posted by She ls Raging:
And I LOVE their new CD... I can not stop listening to it, my neighbors must be ready to kill me! (not like they werent ready to already...
biggrin.gif
)

Pardon My laziness, but I just figured I'd ask ya.. Are they touring in America or Europe at the moment?

L.Unplugged

Um...not sure at the moment!! I was just referring to the times I saw them perform with U2 on the second leg.
biggrin.gif
I know that they were doing some club tours afterwards in the US... not sure if they still are though!

------------------
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Well they do kick ass live! I saw them the first time with you Kathleen, in Providence, then I saw them in Columbus in December at a tiny club!!! It was such a good show!!

------------------
when a good time turns around
you must whip it
you will never live it down
unless you whip it
no one gets their way
until they whip it
i say whip it
whip it good

I agree that Stereophonics are fantastic live. I saw them open for U2 in NJ and Philly and then saw them last month on their tour in DC and Philly. I've heard that they might be coming back to the US in May. Can't wait!

------------------
"I don't particularly like myth, but to me mystery is everything." --The Edge
"Left my sweet soul beneath the bedclothes/ I?m not coming down/ Walls have ears/ but no one hears/ when nobody?s around"--Starsailor

I agree!! I saw them open for U2 in Copenhagen and Stockholm and fell totally for the singers voice. I bought the album Just enough education..... (can you imagine, someone actually have just as long name on their album then ATYCLB???
biggrin.gif
)

I hope they will come back here soon but according to their website they are not.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom