Stereophonics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DiGi said:
i can't believe you and megan saw them at such small venues...even the expansiveness of T was still amazing...we watched the video of them at glastonbury.. :heart:

sorry, stereophonics thread... :reject: Uhhh..Kelly Jones should really cut his hair. The latest look is just not good.

jkayet said:
i can't believe you and megan saw them at such small venues...even the expansiveness of T was still amazing...we watched the video of them at glastonbury.. :heart:

sorry, stereophonics thread... :reject: Uhhh..Kelly Jones should really cut his hair. The latest look is just not good.

yeah i like him with shorter hair better too but it's not so bad.

album_pic.php

350x350.jpeg

jkayet said:

April and I saw them in a small club (well it was a bar actually) in Columbus Dec. 2001. Only $7 to get in. The place was packed though. I'd like to see them again.

And yes, he does need a haircut....haha.

I have cocktails and it is the worst cd in my collection

:no:

adamswildhoney said:
I just bought "You gotta to there to come back" amd I :heart: it!!!!

psst it was in import and cost me almost $30 :ohmy:

it was never an import cd in canada and it has been out here since june.

you could have ordered it through amazon.ca for $22 canadian. i got mine through future shop for $16 canadian but unfortunately they don't ship outside of canada.

Back
Top Bottom