Stereogum's Enjoyed: A Tribute to Bjork's Post

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2popmofo

Blue Meth Addict
Somehow I completely missed the Radiohead tribute, but I liked what I heard of the Automatic for the People tribute Stereogum did. Here's their new 15 year anniversary tribute to Bjork's Post.

http://stereogum.com/bjork/

1. Liars - "Army of Me"
2. Dirty Projectors - "Hyperballad"
3. High Places - "Modern Things"
4. Bell - "It's Oh So Quiet"
5. Pattern Is Movement - "Enjoy"
6. Evangelicals - "You've Been Flirting Again"
7. Xiu Xiu - "Isobel"
8. Final Fantasy & Ed Droste - "Possibly Maybe"
9. White Hinterland - "I Miss You"
10. El Guincho - "Cover Me"
11. Atlas Sound - "Headphones"
12. No Age - "It's Oh So Quiet" (Alternate Take)

I admittedly haven't listened to it yet, but it's got some good artists listed and I know there are some Bjork fans around these parts. Check 'er out. :up:

I probably should have been more specific and stated that you can download the entire thing for free at the link in the first post.

u2popmofo said:

8. Final Fantasy & Ed Droste - "Possibly Maybe"

I want to mention that Ed Droste is in Grizzly Bear, and this team up is quite nice. :up:

This is my favorite Bjork album, but I really hated the Stereogum-arranged REM tribute, and looking at the artists here, I don't think I'll enjoy this one either.

Just started listening to this. Pretty friggen cool so far if you ask me. Post is probably my 3rd favorite Bjork album (which practically means I like it more than most any other stuff I listen to), and this is a pretty trippy reimagining of this material. I love it.

Her Wanderlust video has premiered in its 2-D format too, it's nothing short of amazing. Can't wait to get a hold of the real deal.

Lance, glad to hear someone other than myself likes it!

I love the Dirty Projectors cover. If you only download one song, get that. If you download another one, get the Final Fantasy/Grizzly Bear track.

Back
Top Bottom