Stephen Baldwin says Bono is in league with Satan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You'll have to excuse my ignorance, but who the hell is stephen baldwin. I'm guessing he's related to alec, or maybe mike, but I'm not sure, but obviously he must be trying to promote something, desperately seeking attention from any source possible, so what better way than to make such a ludicrous statement about one of the most famous people on the planet, I'm sure he'll soon be crawling back under the rock he came squirmed out from.

I wanna see Stephen Baldwin interviewed on the Henry Rollins show...arguing about the correct reasons to hate on Bono.

Dear S. Baldwin and H. Rollins,

STFU20vader.gif

so we are getting lessons about humanitarism from Barney Rubble and the guy from Bio Dome...wow...this is low

jimmmm said:
You'll have to excuse my ignorance, but who the hell is stephen baldwin. I'm guessing he's related to alec, or maybe mike, but I'm not sure, but obviously he must be trying to promote something, desperately seeking attention from any source possible, so what better way than to make such a ludicrous statement about one of the most famous people on the planet, I'm sure he'll soon be crawling back under the rock he came squirmed out from.

He's Alec's brother, but of no relation to Mike. William (Billy) and Daniel are also his brothers.
It's sounds like Stephen is just a little misguided about our man Bono.

Back
Top Bottom