Stemming from the "age" thread...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
Who is the youngest person on interference...the oldest??

just curious...
you must answer this question or I will haunt your dreams.
end.

oops...send this to the lemonade stand please!!!!!!!!

*bashes himself in the head with lamp*

Basstrap said:
*bashes himself in the head with lamp*

decor-swcentral-lamp-small.jpg

hmmmm....

well, i'm prolly one of 'em but I'm not saying which. :sexywink:

I just wanna know how can a group that's been around for 20-25 years, and all members are 40 or older, yet the majority of their fans are in their 20s????????? :confused: :scratch: I don't get it....

Last edited:
Discoteque said:
hmmm....well, i'm prolly one of 'em but I'm not saying which.

i wanna know how old Diamond is first.

:sexywink:

I just wanna know how can a group that's been around for 20-25 years have the majority of their fans be in their 20s????????? :confused: :scratch: I don't get it....

I think many would argue that many fans of U2's early stuff began to dislike U2 come the 90's, whereas a lot of the 90's stuff introduced younger people to U2.

Hell, I just love it all!!!!!

Also because web-surfers usually are the younger generations.

NShaik and I used to be the youngest, but with the addition of new members, the youngest now is 12 or 13 I think.

I'd say in real life, 80% of U2 fans are between the ages of 25 and 40. I consider myself one of the younger U2 fans and I'm 28. The internet though is used by primarily younger people and very often those in college. Thats why those in their 20s, particularly those in their early 20s score the highest in the age poll. But if one had to submit their age when they bought ATYCLB or a ticket for the Elevation tour, then I think you would find the vast majority of fans in the 25 to 40 age bracket.

Back
Top Bottom