Stay film clip & heart brokeness........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OzAurora

Refugee
The Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia
I was at a friend's place yesterday morning who has cable TV, and well I was feeling very sorry for myself as I had my heart broken on the weekend and I was sitting there on the couch and was just kinda contemplating everything and then all of a sudden on comes the Stay film clip- I have always really liked this song and I love the movie 'Wings of Desire', but I havnt seen this clip in years and it was so nice to see it again and it was really appropriate for me at the time- it was really nice and Bono just looked so nice in that clip- just wondering if anyone has any stills from that clip at all??????

wow, sorry to hear about your weekend oz.

A_13.jpg

A_15.jpg
A_17.jpg

http://www.u2images.com/stills/stillsgallery02/stay/stay.html
i think that is the type of site you are looking for. it'll get better for ya:)

i assume that's what the girls say is nice lookin' bono;)...

Stay is a great song. I loved the video too.

I always thought that stay would have made a nice closer for the ZOOTV shows, in its electric version.

I hope you feel better Oz
cheer up or I may not sleep well.
I don't sleep well whenever I read about one of the wonderful people in here having a broken heart or some other hardship.

I'm heartbroken too, but only because I'm NOT the girl in above clip.....*pout*

Jk-Sorry to hear about your heart break.:sad: Theres not too much worse than one of those. Just hang in there and remember we ALL go through it. It sucks but you grow ALOT through it all. Bono will make it better!!!!

(((hugs)))

Phase 1: :scream:

Phase 2: :sad:

Phase 3: :madspit:

Phase 4: :happy:

And someday again::heart: :love: :bono: :heart:

Last edited:
my heart always feels heavy when i hear that song...but that's probably my experiences more than the song itself...it's definately in my top 5 favorite songs of all time...

Thankyou everyone for your replies and I think the only thing that is helping me get through this is the idea of knowing that a lot of people do go through this- but it hurts so much, it is not easy to turn ones feelings off- I just hope that these feelings go and they go soon but it would be nice if I could see that clip again- it was just too nice and it really did cheer me up, again, thanks:)

it will go away...at some point...

if you have kazaa, download it...that's what i did, so now i can watch it whenever i feel mellancholy...

Back
Top Bottom