Start placing your Bets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm guessing Frodo and Gandalf.
Though, the wizard might come back in a daytime TV series entitled "Gandalf and Jesus In Da Hood" on the UPN network.

YOU SHALL NOT PASS.

gandalf7ub.jpg

oh yeah, Harry and Voldemort. Ron and Hermione will just snog the entire book, snog, snog, snog.

It'll be freakin' smurf.

(PS - Dumbledore isn't dead)

Last edited:
When dumbledore died i seriously considered suicide..i would rather see harry die to be honest!
Hopefully it will be hagrid and harry, the two most irritating characters ever.
(I'm not that big a harry potter fan by the way..)

^ Thanks for letting us alllllllllll know.

I could have told you this from book one, page one.

But if she's smart she'll make a little someone into a phoenix, just to make everyone happy.
Who knows. I'd probably like it better if everything was equal, no savior, no demon.

I'm not even a Harry Potter fan, but for gods's sakes there HAS to be a "SPOILER ALERT" on the title of this thread - if I was a reader of HP and opened this innocent-looking thread, I'd be livid!!

:tsk:

So?

I'm sure people are out there trying their best to avoid spoilers. It's common courtesy, bud.

Anyways, it's too late for you to do it now, so we just have to wait for a mod to see this and hope the book isn't ruined for anyone.

Er..sorry i thought everyone knew:reject:
I found out cos someone sprayed it in graffiti across a bridge over a motorway.:mad:

DaveC said:
So?

I'm sure people are out there trying their best to avoid spoilers. It's common courtesy, bud.

Anyways, it's too late for you to do it now, so we just have to wait for a mod to see this and hope the book isn't ruined for anyone.

Okay, first of all it was on CNN or some other news station I was watching. She gave a friggin interview and put the information out there. I hardly think the book will be ruined.

Second, this topic has been discussed for ages so it's not exactly spoiler material.

I've never read one page of one book but I knew she was going to kill people off in the last book.

too much drama.

I've never read the books, either, and even I knew she was killing characters off at the end. I thought it was common knowledge? :confused:

Now if the poster had a link to some sort of rumor of who exactly was being killed, then that's a different story.

DaveC said:
I'm not even a Harry Potter fan, but for gods's sakes there HAS to be a "SPOILER ALERT" on the title of this thread - if I was a reader of HP and opened this innocent-looking thread, I'd be livid!!

:tsk:

Seriously, it would be a surprise if the final book was written without any deaths in it.

I hardly think this thread will shock any diehard Harry Potter fans.

I thought she said "additional two characters" will die, and one will be spared that she previously wanted to kill.

If she's breaking up the trio, I say Ron and Hermione. If not, I think Hagrid and McGonagall.
(As for you-know-who and HP, I think they will blow each other out and that it was planned from the start)

Last edited:
Me, I'm not too suprised...cause I've been reading a lot of Harry Potter fanfiction...even though I've never read any of the actual books....and I've noticed that some of the authors have killed off a major character or three...at the least! So I kinda figured this would happened...and plus you kinda figured this would happened for a while...as everyone has been saying :wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
I've been reading a lot of Harry Potter fanfiction...even though I've never read any of the actual books...

:eyebrow:

Forgive me, but that really doesn't make much sense. Why would you read fan fiction and not read the books? Fan fiction is just a pale imitation of the real thing. Granted, J.K. Rowling's last Harry Potter book DID read like mediocre fan fiction ( :wink: ) but I still can't wrap my head around this.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Me, I'm not too suprised...cause I've been reading a lot of Harry Potter fanfiction...even though I've never read any of the actual books....and I've noticed that some of the authors have killed off a major character or three...at the least! So I kinda figured this would happened...and plus you kinda figured this would happened for a while...as everyone has been saying :wink:

That's like spending 10 bucks on a U2 cover album over a new U2 album.

Back
Top Bottom