Starsailor US Dates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
YAY!!! I'm so glad you had fun and loved them. :heart: They are so amazing, huh? :D They just have so much fun with it, and yes, i could listen to james forever too. :)
I might have to go visit my family in boulder - when there's a good show, of course. ;) Sounds like a great venue.

I keep thinking....what am i going to listen to today? I keep thinking what do I have....I then browse through the 300 or so artist files I have on my computer...then I always end up selecting the Starsailor folder...then the silence is easy folder....then I listen to it over and over again

jkayet said:
I might have to go visit my family in boulder - when there's a good show, of course. ;) Sounds like a great venue.

:yes: Maybe I'll see you there sometime. The venue is cool because it's an old historical building, very small, and the floor space is multilevel so that you have a great view from anywhere you're standing in the house. And there's a cool bar right next door that has a big comfy couch in the window so you can sit there, have a drink and keep an eye on the situation nextdoor--whether the line is starting to form (or whether a band member is standing there :D ), etc. I just loved it.

Originally posted by DrMusk
I keep thinking....what am i going to listen to today? I keep thinking what do I have....I then browse through the 300 or so artist files I have on my computer...then I always end up selecting the Starsailor folder...then the silence is easy folder....then I listen to it over and over again

:up: That's the spirit!

Starsailor will be on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno tonight, Friday, Feb. 13. :)

joyfulgirl said:
Starsailor will be on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno tonight, Friday, Feb. 13. :)
:hyper: yes, i'm excited about this. :)

AND...go to kcrw.com NOW. They were on morning becomes eclectic today and they have a video you can watch. They do a lot of songs. I'm actually halfway through it now, and i had to pause it to come post here because it's SO good. So, yes...watch.... :) It's great b/c the video guy tapes them all about equally - you actually see barry for once! ;) Anyway, it's great.

Also, they are on craig kilborn next week - i'm thinking tuesday.

I came rushing in here to tell you about KCRW! :huh: It's awesome--James is so precious in that interview.

meegannie said:
:combust::sad::heart:

That about sums it up.
totally. megan, it's been far too long since we've had fun making mini timmys and such. i was going crazy at my computer with people around me wondering why i'm such a freak. ;)

Starsailor on Leno :cute: James looked nervous at the start of SIE. He got going soon though! :D

I agree--he seemed so shy and vulnerable. :hug:James:hug:

Not their best performance (was it me or was his voice a little tired?) but The Housemate and I still got the Starsailor fuzzies.

there's a little article on starsailor /james interview in the latest Filter magazine :heart: ....(also one with elbow :) ).

Back
Top Bottom