Starbuck's or McDonald's coffee?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What's better?

• Starbuck's plain coffee

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • McDonald's coffee

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
Is that why you haven't used your Starbucks card yet? :angry:

If I would have known you preferred the cheap(er) stuff, I would have made it a $5.00 McDonald's card :wink: :lol:

Starbucks is too strong. McD is too crappy.

I choose neighborhood convenience store (Green Mountain) coffee. :drool:

McD's actually got new coffee this year.
I think its a lot better.
Starbucks is fine if you need a strong kick in the pants, but even the decaf is a little to much for me.

bouncy.gif
COFFEE!!!

I think Starbucks is disgusting. And I think Tim Horton's coffee can taste a bit synthetic (their tea, however :drool: ). McDonald's coffee is just about the only 'take-out' kind of coffee I enjoy.

Do all McDonald's serve Seattle's Best Coffee these days? They do in the Pacific Northwest, at least. But if all of them do, then you're still drinking a coffee owned by Starbucks! :wink:

I'm not a fan of straight-up coffee, but I love my 2% vanilla lattes.

GibsonGirl said:
I think Starbucks is disgusting.

:up:

We have a few Starbucks here and they are not as popular as the local coffee shops which are always full where we live. I don't know anybody who would choose to go there for a coffee.

Lara Mullen said:

:up:

We have a few Starbucks here and they are not as popular as the local coffee shops which are always full where we live. I don't know anybody who would choose to go there for a coffee.

My in-laws love Starbucks. I snicker at the thought of paying $4.50 for a cup of glorified chocolate milk (I hate coffee and anything that comes out of the same machine, so I have to get that "Creme" nonsense). At least they buy, otherwise I'd be waiting outside.

Back
Top Bottom