Starbucks giving out free coffee today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They're definitely doing it in Canada. :up: On the email I got from them it said 10am-noon. Our whole department at work is going! There's a S-bux about a block away, so it's a field trip. :lol: Free coffee!! :hyper:

yeah its all participating locations in US and Canada...they are giving away one (per customer) free Tall cup of coffee

hee hee i just went by about 5 different starbucks and just got 5 cups of free coffee hahahaha...thank god for sick days!!!

saw an article in paper about this

they give you what they call a "tall coffee"

i think it is about 12 ounces

enjoy

So by a "tall" Starbucks-size coffee, they mean a small real life-size coffee. I love how Starbucks assigns retarded names to their coffee sizes.

I remember instances where I'm like, "I'd like a large please" and the girl is like, "So that's a mezzo?"

"I think mezzo means medium?"

"Well, we also have grande."

"Can I have a large coffee please?"

in Italiano

mezzo- middle...medium
grande- large
venti- twenty (?) never understood this one

I've never heard of Starbucks using "mezzo." Is that a Canadian thing?

To whomever was asking, I work at the corporate headquarters. Good times. :up:

Yeah, it's like that a lot around here. Especially when the stock price is down. :grumpy:

It's great, though. I dig it. Plus, I get to meet random celebrities when they come in to hob-nob with Howard Schultz.

Like, oh .... Bono. :love:

corianderstem said:
Yeah, it's like that a lot around here. Especially when the stock price is down. :grumpy:

It's great, though. I dig it. Plus, I get to meet random celebrities when they come in to hob-nob with Howard Schultz.

so how does Bono like his coffee?

corianderstem said:

There's gotta be some upside for working for an evil multinational that's taking over the world.... :wink:

Back
Top Bottom