Star wars with Interference casting!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wanna be Sam Jacksons (mace windo) (sp?) char, becuase I know he has gheto tendendences. Plus, I think it would be appropriate for some one of my gheto calaber to sport a purple light saber. Mine would be the one that says "Bad mutha fucker" on it. :cool:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Star wars with Interference casting!

Sicy said:

:eek: :laugh: I dont think they'd live very long... :lol:

Um, ok, i had (what some people would call) scandalous thoughts about this reply and J. Swallow's.
They're so bad i'm not even posting them LOL.

Bear: irk ? No, i was just being curious and suprised to see your conclusion. *shrugs* - believe what you want.

u2girl, please just admit it already.

im so very sterling, would you not agree?

i know you cant resist my dean martin good looks and charles foster kane good looks.

come on...admit it.

OK, bear, focus here....focus - stick to the topic, will you?

Star wars pretend casting - remember?

ps:

;)

Last edited:
I finally saw the movie yesterday, and overall I likey it but need to see it again to make more sense of it.

BUT...

as far as who I would like to be, I reckon Han Solo was always my hero of the movies even when at first Luke was everyones fave. But fi I were to play one of them I would play Darth Maul, he was the baddest of all the baddies by far.

And :laugh::laugh::laugh: to whoever said Maddie would be R2D2 :laugh:

u2girl, you know where i stand, and i do believe you love me.

that is the bottom line.

Lemon Meringue said:
Maybe Doctorwho would like to be R2D2.

*beats the meringue pie repeatedly about the face and neck with a large spiked fly-swatter.

Please do not nominate me to play an annoying, egocentric, gay robot. :madspit:

When I was a kid, I always thought Obi-Wan was the coolest role. So young Obi or old Ben, that's who I'd like to be. :yes:

I am so totally an Ewok.

ewok.jpg

ewok.gif

Back
Top Bottom