Star Wars Episode III teaser trailer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They would if George Lucas had actually wrote all 6 episodes at the same time, like he said he did.

May won't come soon enough...I can't wait!

I cant wait for May! The 10 minute Anakin/Obi Wan duel and the Emperor/Yoda duel are worth the price of admission alone!

Blue Room said:
I cant wait for May! The 10 minute Anakin/Obi Wan duel and the Emperor/Yoda duel are worth the price of admission alone!

That will be the best 10 minutes in Star Wars history! I'll have a huge smile that entire 10 mins.

they showed it on TRL earlier and i recorded it.

i must admit that i was disappointed with this clip. too much of it was shots from the earlier episodes. the other clips were so stylish, especially the one from episode II where the sound of darth vader's breathing revealed each different scene.

that was awesome.

Blue Room said:

I read a few spoilers on force.net that the 10 minute "duel" is made up of a couple of scenes. although, I could be wrong.

other jedi duels

anakin vs dooku
mace vs sidious
obi won vs general grievious(jedi killing robot!)

to name a few.

should be pretty sweet!

Sorry if that sounded bad, I just don't want to spoil the movie for myself....didn't mean to snap. Those fights sounds sweet though.

Looks cool, indeed. But didn't the last two movies' trailers look pretty sweet too? (granted, no Vader in those). I'm not going to get my hopes too high for this one.

daafish said:

I read a few spoilers on force.net that the 10 minute "duel" is made up of a couple of scenes. although, I could be wrong.

other jedi duels

anakin vs dooku
mace vs sidious

to name a few.

should be pretty sweet!

And the big ewok attack!!

:wink:

TheFly7 said:
Looks cool, indeed. But didn't the last two movies' trailers look pretty sweet too? (granted, no Vader in those). I'm not going to get my hopes too high for this one.

It will be fun to see how Lucas bridges the gap between the movies we know and love (Episodes 4-6) and the road he started down with Episodes 1 & 2.

daafish said:

other jedi duels

anakin vs dooku
mace vs sidious

to name a few.

should be pretty sweet!

I heard the same thing, except I heard the actual duel footage would be 10 minutes in length between Anakin and Obi Wan. It will most likely be intercut with other events but the duel screen time is suppose to be 10 minutes. Then again there are few who know for sure and Lucas edits up until about 2 weeks before release.

Also, its supposedly Mace vs Anakin & Sidious(Emperor) from what I heard and Sidious(Emperor) and Yoda are going to go at it as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom