Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge Of The Sith Spoiler Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Any official word on how badly Lucas will botch the third one? It's heretical to SW fans, but i didn't even see the second new one because of how absolutely disgusted i was at episode 1 - i heard the second one was better but man, i just try to enjoy my DVDs of the original three without even thinking about these three newer films. :|

Well Ep 2 was better than Ep 1 for sure, and judging by the pictures up there this one actually looks halfway decent.

:shrug:

I also agree Episode 2 was better than 1, but this is coming from someone who loved 1. If your main problem is Jar Jar, there's only one annoying scene with him in Ep. 2. He has one other scene but it's rather sad and deepens the character a bit.

here's a quick link to an Episode 3 forum where they post a lot of pictures. There's a specific thread for pics that's usually near the top of this first page.

Don't click on any other threads unless you want to rub shoulders with some capital-G Geeks, and read even more major spoilers.

http://boards.theforce.net/Episode_III_(Spoilers_Allowed)/b10331/

(EDIT: you have to copy and paste the above because the automatic hyperlink didn't include everything)

by the way, the trailer for the new film comes out in theatres on March 11th with the animated film Robots starring Ewan McGregor.

laz

Last edited:
nbcrusader said:

Lucas Film works quickly. Even pictures shown on the starwars.com web site cannot be published elsewhere.

I know Lucasfilm keeps their eyes on things, but this looked like someone's own personal site, so I didn't think it would go away as fast.

I liked it because the person collected all the pics and posted them in the order they appear in the movie, which made for nice, easy viewing.

The movie is when, in May? June? Either way, sooner than I had thought.

I have to admit, Episode I and II virtually ruined the entire Star Wars 'legacy' of movies from my childhood for me, some fairly pathetic writing and stories. The sad thing is, I used to absolutely love those movies. Hard for me to even enjoy now. Oh well, I'll see it. I'm sure it will be enjoyable to see at worst. They've become far more about the special effects and visuals, not much about story or script. Oh well, I'll still be there opening week. :huh:

Last edited:
actually, that isn't the tradition. If I'm not mistaken, A New Hope, Return of the Jedi, and The Phantom Menace all opened on Wednesdays.

If I recall, all the movies opened on a Wednesday with the exception of the last one, Attack Of The Clones, which I believe was a Thursday. I could be wrong as it is late as I write this, but I think I got it right...

nbcrusader said:
The movie opens the Thursday before Memorial Day (Lucas tradition)

Sorry to resurrect this thread, but Dave C is correct. It opens May 19 which is a thursday. So its not the friday before Memorial Day.

At the end of The OC the other night, when they showed the previews for next week's episode, they showed a few spots for the new trailer. It only lasts a few seconds, but they put it up at starwars.com if anyone is interested.

Back
Top Bottom