star wars episode 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shaun vox

New Yorker
who is going to watch it.
bono will.
happyNeo.gif

edge will.
Zed.gif

adam will.
happyAgentSmith.gif

larry will.
happySwitch.gif

and then they showed up.
luke3.gif

wedge1.gif

r2d2.gif

and then they all watched the movie until a scary , ugly monster came.....
smurf.gif

and sang the smurf,s theme song(la la lalalala la lala la la)
bono gets up and sings lemon the monster runs away by the pure music.
sasmokin.gif

and they enjoy the rest of the show.
how will you watch star wars bono asks you?

I didn't know Bono was friends with Hitler and Stalin?

------------------
I'm not living
I'm just killing time

Bono's friends with everyone. Well, nearly everyone.

I'm seeing Star Wars this Friday with a friend at my local cinema. Already plonked down cash for advance tickets - I saw Spider-Man on an unreleased reserve and got front row. After getting my eardrums assaulted by the Green Goblin's annoying shrieks, I had to try and stop staring upwards. This time I got three from the back, so that seems quite OK!

[This message has been edited by yertle-the-turtle (edited 05-14-2002).]

I saw ATTACK OF THE CLONES two nights ago, and it was absolutely AMAZING!!!!
By far, the best Star Wars movie ever.

Oh, and if he's still out there, I would like to apologise to Achtung Bubba. I remember I once told him that watching Yoda fight would be the most ridiculous sight on the face of the earth... the little dude DOES kick ass. His was the best fighting sequence ever. It was breathtaking.

Aaah...

Ant.

Originally posted by Naya:
Though they say that Nat Portman's performance isn't really good.

Absolute tosh. Nonsense. Her performance is flawless. She's wonmderful, like the rest of the film.

Ant.

Darth Maul scares me!!!! Darth Vader is kinda cool though
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Has anyone heard about Hayden Christiansen's performance? He was very good in Life As A House - I rented that a few weeks ago.

I LOVE R2D2 and C3PO

c3por2.jpg

I'm going to see it either Friday or Saturday

Hope it's better than the last one and gets back to the roots of Star Wars a bit more

Ooh new pics of Ewan ! Thanks Gina !
smile.gif
Gina, Hayden is supposed to be really good, so is Ewan and Christopher Lee.

Hey guys I'm only reporting what the critic in Time magazine said ! She is beautiful, but that doesn't mean that every performance she will give will be flawless (like her beauty).
rolleyes.gif
wink.gif

I'll post the review later...

------------------
The sunshine bores the daylights out of me
Chasing shadows moonlight mystery

My Photo Albums

She IS beautiful, but her acting is also flawless, I can vouch for that. Oh, and Cristopher Lee IS amazing as the Count, as for Darth Maul, yeah, he was cool, but Count Dooku is better.

Ant.

maybe Not George Lucas or Achtung Bubba could answer this:

Is Episode II titled Attack of the Clones because it was originally about clones of multi-colored Darth Mauls being created?

Originally posted by LOVE MUSCLE:
Originally posted by Naya:

Though they say that Nat Portman's performance isn't really good.

Hiya Naya
That has to be crap because she is the most beautiful thing, Mrs. Portman Natalie. She could stand there with her mouth hanging open and it'd be okay for me
tongue.gif

I remember a girl in this forum once said "If anyone could turn me, Liv Tyler could." I have to say the same thing about Natalie!
smile.gif
lol. in my opinion she's the most beautiful girl in the world (so much perfectness should be forbidden, grrr! - hey, i'm just kidding!), but I can't really judge her acting skills in Episode II yet, hopefully I'll get to see it on Friday. I know she's a good actress though anyway.

Originally posted by z edge:

But Darth Maul KICKED ASS

Hmm, really? I thought he was just completely ridiculous - can't compare to a villain like Darth Vader at all. yay for Darth Vader
smile.gif

Mara
~riverdraic?n~

[This message has been edited by riverdraicin (edited 05-15-2002).]

Got to see AOTC for the third time last night. It gets better each time. The first time I saw it, I got too caught up in the eye candy on the screen. The second time I paid more attention to the story, and the third time I just sat back and took the whole thing in. Great film.

Has anyone here seen ALL of the Star Wars films? Acting was never the focal point of the series. What saved Phantom Menace was a great script, which sets up this film in a major way.

I don't think anyone will walk away disappointed. Can't wait for Episode III !!!

bo020514.gif

------------------
When life hands you a lemon, say "Oh yeah, I like lemons. What else you got?" --Henry Rollins

Back
Top Bottom