star sailor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

whiteflag

The Fly
Hey, has anyone else heard of this band? Does anyone here like them?

I'll be the first to admit that I do. They get compared to Coldplay and travis but I think they're a bit edgier and stranger than those bands. And the singer has got a very unique voice.

I think theyve got promise although knowing me I've probably picked a totally uncool band to like. But oh well, it won't be the first time! :)

Last edited:
Hey there!

Actually, quite a few of us are big fans of Starsailor!

They will be a fun band to keep tabs on! :cool:

that's one of my favorite cds of the last year or so, the sublime use of keyboard and pianos are what makes that band so good, and their song content is definitely a bit edgier than those other bands you mentioned

if you haven't heard them yet, d/l something like "poor misguided fool," "lullaby" "tie up my hands" or "alcoholic"

"good souls" is the big single, it's a great tune, but it's also kind of misleading, it's much more upbeat and optimistic then the rest of the album

ohhh...Starsailor is a good group. I got turned on to them by a friend in the U2NYC group who converted alot of us. I've seen them three times so far-- the first being last December when this photo was taken. I'm on the left, then James the bass player, James the singer, *Ally* and our friend Donna [whose new Interference name I forgot].

[crosses fingers this works!]

Attachments

• girls with starsailor!.jpg
    girls with starsailor!.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 37
They're my second favourite band! I've seen them five times now. There are a few pictures up on my site (in my sig). Has anyone heard their new song, "Silence Is Easy" or any of the Waterface songs?

Yay, they are great!!! :D I've seen them live a few times and they put on such a good show. Definitely one of my very favorite bands....

starsailor are better than creed

i dont really like starsailor, but you could like a whole lot worse bands, so i guess its just a matter of preference.

Back
Top Bottom