Star Jones Is Back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
Yay! :wink:

Star Jones is returning to the TV landscape – with her own talk show.

After her famous exit from The View last June, the former legal prosecutor will re-surface on Court TV hosting a daily program that is expected to launch this summer, the Associated Press reports.

The show, which has not yet been named, will connect the worlds of criminal justice with pop culture, the cable network said Wednesday.

For Reynolds, 44, it's a homecoming: She began her TV career as a legal commentator on Court TV in 1991, before joining ABC's The View when it started in 1997.

Reynolds left the daytime gabfest over the summer when her contract was not renewed. She broke the news by first telling PEOPLE that she'd been fired.

As for her new show: "The public is fascinated by the intersection of the legal world and the pop-culture world, and we hope to tap into that fascination as part of our overall strategy to broaden the appeal of the network's daytime lineup," Steve Koonin, president of Court TV's parent, Turner Entertainment Networks, said in a statement.

She is so thin right now, almost amaciated-looking. I'm afraid I almost prefer her with meat on her bones. I couldn't stand looking at her on TV last night when she was being interviewed.

Back
Top Bottom