Stanley Cup Final Predictions...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Michael Griffiths

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Now that there are only 8 teams left, what are your predictions for who will meet in the final and who will win? As most of you know, I would love to see a Vancouver/Ottawa final, and though that is a likely possibility, there are still so many other possibilities. I think New Jersey in the East has a real good shot at making the final. If Vancouver can beat Minnesota, I believe they are a near shoe in for the West. And once that happens, my master plan will come together quite nicely.

*in my best Dr. Evil laugh...*

Bwahaha! Bwhahaha!! Bwahahaha!!!!

I'm getting Giggy with it!

Ducks-Philly

Ducks in a sweeeeeeep!

It's amazing Anaheim has won 7 out of 8 against Detroit and Dallas. They are unstoppable baby!!!

Until they play a team who will open things up, such as Vancouver. That will be an interesting series (if Vancouver beats Minnesota of course). Battle of the two West Coast teams!

still, dont tell me the highest scoring team in the league doesnt "open it up"

buddy

it's called a hot goaltender

trust, soon you will be getting Giggy with it!!!

Chum.

I will concede that Giggy was amazing against the Wings, but he looks quite normal against Dallas. Dallas has been pretty even in shots with Anaheim the whole series so far, usually both mustering around 27 or 30 shots a night. Nothing to write home about.

Compadre.

If you are talking about the minny-nucks series you are correct.

Acquaintance.

It would be a sad sad day in this world if 2 guys that do this ever raise the cup.

sedin.JPG

brothers give each other eskimo kisses?

i see how you do things up in canada.

ducks in 6.

Friend.

Wait, can I change my term for you? "Sport" is just too friendly. I have to pick something a bit more tough. Hmmm... Perhaps, "Acquaintance at best but more of a flee who buzzez around with the odd distracting buzz" No, that's not good either. Help me out here! "Turnip"? Pick a vegetable, any vegetable!

Not quite a turnip.

Back
Top Bottom