Stanley Cup Final Predictions...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Angel said:

Then step off the Canucks bandwagon now!

Oh Angel, I've been off the wagon for a while now... the only thing that comforts me is the smooth mountain fresh taste of Zima.

Michael Griffiths said:
Man, Ottawa is just toying with Philly right now. It's almost embarrassing. Should be a great series against the Devils!

Well it seems the past four years of watching the East intensely has paid off... I picked Ottawa and New Jersey to be the Conference finalists... not that it took a lot of brain power. Now, if only my West predictions would have panned out... then things would be great... oh well. Good luck Ottawa, you're going to need it.

7 game series huh griffiths, buahahahahahahaa!

go ducks!!!!!

quck quack quack quack quack

Hey, my prediction was real... I will hunt you down with a spoon.

PS- does anyone have a spoon?

half of mine was real, i had the ducks winning, and thats all that matters

besides, only half of everything about me is real

Chizip said:
7 game series huh griffiths, buahahahahahahaa!

go ducks!!!!!

quck quack quack quack quack
Oh, like you didn't think it would go 7 after Dallas clobbered them last game! I'm actually quite pleased Anaheim won. They will be easier than Dallas, though I think either Minnesota or Vancouver could have beaten them, too.

Michael Griffiths said:

Oh, like you didn't think it would go 7 after Dallas clobbered them last game! I'm actually quite pleased Anaheim won. They will be easier than Dallas, though I think either Minnesota or Vancouver could have beaten them, too.

I'm saving this... this naive statement. The same statement I made when I said "hmm... I think Detroit would rather play Anaheim than Edmonton, so I'm kinda glad they lost their last game of the season." I hope you don't have to eat the same words I did... assuming that the Canucks can pull through. Which is very likely.

Last edited:
Michael Griffiths said:
Did you mean to say, "Hmmm...I think Detroit would rather play Anaheim than Edmonton," instead of the other way around?

I don't know what you're talking about :wink:

... I think I mixed it up because I wanted Det to play Edm, since I was going to a first-round game in Edm. And for obvious reasons, I wanted to see Det over Dal... does my three-letter abbreviation explanation make sense?

Yes, your abbreviations make perfect sense. So, what do you think Cujo? Will Minny make history (becoming the first team to come back from3-1 defecits twice in the same playoff year) and take this series? The way Vancouver played tonight, who knows what's going to happen. The one thing they have going for them is they stunk it up in game 1 against the Blues (6-0), so they've been there before. Tonight they just got worked though. Granted, they didn't show up.

I think Vancouver will party like it's 1999. And trample Prince's home state.

This is just a setback... the Canucks will rebound just like they did against the Blues. The defense needs to play better... they were odourific tonight.

Back
Top Bottom