Stadium Arcadium has leaked.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am beginning to feel the love for the second CD now.

Desecration Smile - I love those vocal harmonies. It sounds very reminisent of John Frusciante solo stuff.

This album is top notch, there's no doubt in my mind. But I listened to it a bit too much over the weekend.. so when I tried listening to it again yesterday, I didn't feel like it. :slant: To think I haven't even properly bought the album yet! :lol:

Zootlesque said:
This album is top notch, there's no doubt in my mind. But I listened to it a bit too much over the weekend.. so when I tried listening to it again yesterday, I didn't feel like it. :slant: To think I haven't even properly bought the album yet! :lol:

Same here. I bought it, even though I was already very familiar with it.

4/5 stars review on a local teletext site.
Positive review, though in the end the reviewer thought they could have easily put out just 10 songs and amaze everyone.

U2girl said:
4/5 stars review on a local teletext site.
Positive review, though in the end the reviewer thought they could have easily put out just 10 songs and amaze everyone.

That is true, though maybe 12, not 10. However, would they end up selecting the 10 or 12 that the reviewer thinks is best? That you or I think is best? Even if they did select my 12 favorite and made a stronger album, I am not sure it would be as impressive as releasing 28 songs that are all at least good and many fantastic.

This is definitely the best double album in a very long time, and is almost as good as The White Album, Exile on Main Street, Physical Graffiti and London Calling.

Strip My Mind - is a nice little ballad...interesting use of background vocals and synthesizers....Seems like it should be the last song on an earlier Peppers album

Nice to hear some good rock n roll for a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom