Stadium Arcadium has leaked.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok MrBrau - I'm sure I will like it because it is the Peppers, but I trust your ears ! I'll buy it as soon as i can

:up:

Which Best Buy will you go to: Yonkers or Palisades Mall?

They should have it for $11.99.

Circuit City is selling for $11.99 as well.

I can't get over how good they sound :drool:

They put on a great live show, too. I caught them with Foo Fighters probably four or five years ago. Too bad the closest that they're coming to me is Albany.

MrBrau1 said:
Which Best Buy will you go to: Yonkers or Palisades Mall?

They should have it for $11.99.

Circuit City is selling for $11.99 as well.

well, if i do Best Buy, I'd go to Yonkers, because I'd have to pay $ for the Tappan Zee bridge which kind of defeats the purpose of saving $:wink:

I really like this album...there really are many, many good songs and several beyond great songs. I think if they'd tightened the selection it would be my favorite of theirs. Has anyone created their own Stadium Arcadium tracklist?
Edit: Anthony has put on some serious weight. He has a butt!

I'm glad they got back on funky, John really impressed me. Wow, he does solo's he's never done before, very strong, he improved himself a whole lot! And Flea.................as usual, Mr.Flying BassMan.........................

Did anyone do the iTunes deal? I had to for several reasons. I don't have time to get the CD until later this week and I wanted it today! Also, I can't get tickets on Saturday when they go on sale so I wanted a presale code.

I got an email from iTunes yesterday stating "on Monday May 8th I'll receive my code...." It's Tuesday May 9th and no code :| If I wanted to get the tickets today, they go on sale in an hour but I have no code :scream: I really don't need it until Thursday or Friday but I'm really annoyed that I don't have it. Plus I paid $7.00 extra for the damn album on iTunes :| (there's a few documentaries that I'll enjoy watching). The extra $ was worth it for me out of convenience but I don't have the main thing I need to get my tickets early :mad:

arw9797 said:
:| Tickets are on sale and no presale code yet. :(

That REALLY sucks :down: I got my code last night, which actually surprised me because I was expecting problems.

Bono's American Wife said:

That REALLY sucks :down: I got my code last night, which actually surprised me because I was expecting problems.

:scream:

I checked my email a million times last night waiting for it. I know I never got it. :sad:

I'm so upset. I don't have time to deal with any of this stuff this week which is why I wanted to do the whole presale code. I sacrificed having the actual CD for a code that I have to track down. I don't even know who to contact about this. :sad:

arw9797 said:

I checked my email a million times last night waiting for it. I know I never got it. :sad:

I'm so upset. I don't have time to deal with any of this stuff this week which is why I wanted to do the whole presale code. I sacrificed having the actual CD for a code that I have to track down. I don't even know who to contact about this. :sad:

Apple Store (Consumer) (800-692-7753)

arw9797 said:

Check your PMs :)

MrBrau1 said:

Apple Store (Consumer) (800-692-7753)

:ohmy: Thanks!

I'm home for a bit now so I was able to check my iTunes account. There's nothing on iTunes that lists a number. I looked at some of the reviews for the album and I'm not the only one that hasn't received their code. I want mine :mad:

I'll call this number now :drool:

:| I called. They are too busy to take my call and the system hung up on me. :der:

Last edited:
:reject: me again...last one, I swear. :uhoh:

I got through. Ryan at Apple told me that they were overwhelmed with purchases and are very behind on sending out the emails. I bought mine Sunday night so that could be why I never got it. He's expediting my code and I should have it soon :madspit: I started out by saying I purchased something on iTunes and he cut me off and asked if it was the Chili Peppers and was I calling about my code. I take it I wasn't the first to call today :der:

I hope this doesn't turn into a U2 ticketmaster fiasco now that I'll have my code soon. :madwife:

and on that note.....at 2 listens to the album, I :heart: it!!!!!! :love:

That ticket thing sounds very frustrating - I hope you get it sorted out :huh:

This has to be the first time in a while that I have actually been excited about buying a new album despite the fatc that i have heard it already. Mine is due from Amazon sometime tommorrow :hyper: along with a replacement copy of Mothers Milk too!

I still haven't managed to listen to the second CD much as I get to Hey and have to go back to the beginning again. Hopefully owning it on CD rather than on iTunes will make me give it a proper listen. Slow Cheetah, Hump De Bump and Wet Sand are the standout tracks for me so far though :drool:

Last edited:
For what's it's worth, I got tickets through the fanclub on saturday and had no problems whatsoever. My brother was able to get awesome floor seats to 2 shows, but it sounds like apple wasn't prepared for the demand or just dropped the ball on this one.

I'd imagine if Apple doesn't get people their codes in time for presales, loads of people should get their $ back.

I mean, that's the whole reason to buy this from iTunes, the darn presale code.

I love this album more with each listening. Can't wait for the 3rd June :rockon:

pearl jam, tool, rhcp, none has disappointed me. and I'm seeing these three bands this year. 2006 » great year!

yertle-the-turtle said:
I borrowed the first disc today to listen to at school.

Awesome stuff. Love the harmonies. 'Slow Cheetah' is probably the favourite at the moment.

You can't help but sing the song all day long. It should be their third single.

'Wet Sand' is fast becoming my favorite track from either disc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom