Stadium Arcadium has leaked.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the ladies on page 8? :tongue:

Stadium Arcadium :love:

Hump De Bump :dance:

Slow Cheetah :cool:

This whole album gets better and better with every listen! :drool:

Hump De Bump is so fun! I normally don't go for that kind of music, but I can't deny my Chili Peppers.

I'm digging "Wet Sand" a lot, especially the last minute and a half or so of it.

I LOVE "Hard To Concentrate". It's such a simple yet beautifully longing melody, and it's extremely infectious.

"If" is also great.

I'm not yet at the point where I know what each song is just be thinking of the title, so I can't say much more yet, but it's a good album. I'll say more when I have a better grasp of it.

Besides Snow (Hey, Oh) which I praised enough...

Stadium Arcadium, Slow Cheetah, Torture Me, Hard to Concentrate, Readymade are awesome.

But I'm only on my 3rd listening. I need to give Mars more attention

I'm finally listening to it...
I'm in Jupiter track 7 (Slow Cheetah)

so far is not bad, some catchy and funny tunes

I dunno, Zooters, Sir Psycho Sexy was pretty sensual. :giggle:

"I got stopped by a lady cop in my automabeeeeeel, she said get out and spread your legs and then she tried to cop a feel!"

Anthony has come so far.

I finished Jupiter... better than I expected, I think "Stadium Arcadium" is one of my favorite songs, but I have to listen to it more, I got Mars... I haven't unzipped it yet

"Wet Sand" is boring as hell, well, I'm probably the only person on earth who thinks "Under the Bridge" is a boring song

I'm honest. I never thought they could pull off an album like this at this point.

Big :up:
I'm really getting excited to see them at Rock in Rio, I've never seen them live before.

MacPhistoPT said:
I'm honest. I never thought they could pull off an album like this at this point.

I can't believe how much I'm enjoying this album. Maybe it's in part due to the size of it, but I'm really getting off on it.

My favs:

Dani California
Snow (Hey Oh)
Charlie
Stadium Arcadium
Slow Cheetah
Torture Me
Especially In Michigan
Wet Sand
Hey
Desecration Smile
Tell Me Baby
Hard To Concentrate
Animal Bar
So Much I
We Believe

I loved this band in high school/college. Partly cause of all the hijinks. But they really fell out with me for a good 11 years. Even the old stuff sounded shallow as I'd go back an listen to it(minus BSSM).

But these last 2 records are amazing. Anthony learned how to sing, the rest of the band learned harmony. Put that together with their trademark rock/funk, some pop songwriting and, and you have perfection.

Landmark stuff. I can't believe I love the Chili Peppers again. But, these are not the Chili Peppers I listened to while growing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom