Stadium Arcadium has leaked.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flea is my hero. John Frusciante, too. And I'm only on the sixth song!

Thank you so much for uploading this, MrBrau. I can feel hints of that old Chili Pepper obsession creeping back into my bones.

MrBrau1 said:
Yeah. I'm almost ready to declare it "Album Of The Year."

I'm going to have to wait until I've listened to it through the whole way, but I'm very impressed so far.

Slow Cheetah is a beautiful song. :up:

Many thanks MrBrau :up:

Just to feed your obsessions a little more and for anyone interested I found this on their website:

http://www.redhotchilipeppers.com/news/news.php?uid=207

"04.27.06 Red Hot Chili Peppers Premiere Stadium Arcadium Live from New York!!
On May 1st at 8:00pmEST, Live from New York City Anthony, Flea, John and Chad will join radio host STRYKER for this 90 minute live radio interview. Not only will Stryker be talking with the guys but the broadcast will include the debut of songs from Stadium Arcadium. For those not able to go to the broadcast (there are not many only 20 and our 4 fan club winners) don't worry you will be able to hear it live on the following radio stations in the US and Canada live. And don't forget during the broadcast dates and venues will be announced for the North American tour. "

There's a list of the radio stations on the site.

Last edited:
Hey, Brau can I get the link to Mars again? The other one doesn't work anymore.

Jupiter sounds amazing!:drool:

Brau, as I said when you told us about 10,000 Days, thanks for the heads up. Unfortunately, I don't have a premium rapidsharrrre account so I can only get the first disk right now. I figure if I download just that and listen to it, by the time it's over, I'll be allowed to get the second disc.

I like what you guys are saying so far.

Oh man, I knew I should have downloaded them as soon as you sent them to me! :banghead: Mega Upload says that the links are no longer available and that they are either invalid or may have been deleted for inappropriate content. Can I trouble one of you to send new links to my email? :reject:

muralee_s@hotmail.com

Zoot McGoot and mikal, I sent you the links. Credit to Brausie though, they're his.

Thanks for the links Brau. I downloaded everything last night, but I haven't had time to listen to it yet...hopefully I'll get to it today.

No matter how good it is, I won't be able to label anything 'album of the year' until I hear Radiohead's new record.

I've gotten to Stadium Arcadium, but so far this is my favorite RHCP album :up:

Yeah, this is great so far! Listening to Slow Cheetah right now. Hump De Bump almost sounds like it could be off BSSM! Loved hearing those (what sounded like) horns.. again! 28 freakin' tracks.. this is gonna be a treat to listen to! :drool:

Btw, thanks again imp for passing it on and Brau for uploading it! :up::up:

Zootlesque said:
Hump De Bump almost sounds like it could be off BSSM!

Zooty, I said nearly the exact same thing in someone's LiveJournal. :ohmy: Creepy.

Zootlesque said:
Hump De Bump almost sounds like it could be off BSSM!

:heart: BSSM was the first album I bought with my own money...
memories...da da da da . (Sorry, my inner Barbara Streisand briefly surfaced.)

Brau, if you have the time, I'd love the link....elevationman @hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom