Stacked

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
10jacobs-span.jpg
But first audiences will have to buy Ms. Anderson as someone who could plausibly sell a John Dos Passos novel, or at least as the star of a family-friendly sitcom. "You might think it's silly - that she's going to be Chrissy from 'Three's Company,' " said Steven Levitan, the creator and executive producer of "Stacked" and a veteran producer of the NBC hits "Just Shoot Me" and "Frasier." "I'm hoping that people are very surprised that it's actually an intelligent show that deals with real issues, that is not just a chance for Pam Anderson to wear small outfits and grab ratings."

Ms. Anderson plays Skyler, an irresponsible but good-hearted gadabout with a history of failed relationships and a closetful of revealing frocks: "a sort of unfamous version" of Ms. Anderson, as Mr. Levitan put it. But at a moment when tabloid stars are choosing to play versions of themselves in unconventional reality-based shows (see Paris Hilton, Kirstie Alley and the sisters Simpson), "Stacked" is hewing closely to a classical sitcom format.

nbcrusader said:

she's never really sold herself as someone who can read......

well is that really her fault

as far as she got learning the alphabet was
double D.:wink:

and

I have a feeling the audience checking in
will be willing to buy whatever she is offering,
they may even learn a little about literature.

Whooopeee, it's Pamela Anderson, seen her naked and beyond, no talent, who cares.........

My husband had it on after Simple Life--then he turned it off--I asked why--he said 'cause she's silly. I thought yeah I bet that's why-he was just too embarrased to admit he was totally checking her out! :wink:

:lol: mr baw, jessica and nb...you guys are too much.

yeah, i saw the ads for this show and just groaned. the silly stereo-type of the sexy blonde book-babe with glasses is so tired...

unless it's me! :sexywink:

and for the record, i probably couldn't sell a john dos passos novel, either.

because i've never heard of him. :|

Back
Top Bottom