Stabilo, if you are reading this: YOU SUCK

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
so me and a couple friends went to see this band yesterday. They were opening for Stabilo.
The only reason I went was because my friend knew the bass player of said opening band.

anyway, it cost WAY too much...fuck, I didn't even have to pay 18 dollars for the Constantines and the Weakerthans on the same bill, but I have to pay it to see a coldplay rip-off band and fuckin STABILO.

The opening band, Strada, were alright. They copied every page from the Coldplay book only they were a bit harder. Still, it says something when some local upstart canadian band is making music not only as good as coldplay's...but better!
Not saying it was brilliant...but they were as good or better than CP.

ANYWAY, so then STABILO come's on and I immediately felt possessed by the demons of boredom. They are bad.
Matchbox 20 bad.
Usually, even stupid bands are a little entertaining live. Hell, I think Great Big Sea have a great live show.
But I was bored and only wanted to leave

So...Stabilo...go back to Vancouver and stop embaressing the rest of your country

oh you beat me to it.

what were stabilo playing at the same venue as the weakerthans?! that's a travesty.

stabilo are HORRIBLE and LAME.

LAME!!!!!!

Lilly said:
i'm pretty sure it's canadian and we wouldn't understand...............
but I'M canadian!!

maybe i should just be thankful that i haven't heard of this crap band.

In every country there are those that highlight the lowlights of society. I like to think that both I and Stabilo represent that fringe of delectable sucktitude.

They opened for Pilate once in my presence. The music of the concert was absolutely spectacular (assuming that I had the ability to re-write history and throw blunt objects on stage... yes, the screams of agony would have been blissful... as opposed to my internal ones).

:sexywink:

it's really bothering me that i'm so curious about a band that sucks this much.

cujo said:
In every country there are those that highlight the lowlights of society. I like to think that both I and Stabilo represent that fringe of delectable sucktitude.

Cocky, eh? You give yourself too much credit.

:sexywink:

Actually, Canada is really good at importing SUCKTITUDE.

Thnak you.

Back
Top Bottom