Springsteen's Arse Deemed "Signigicant Rock Body Part"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sherry Darling

New Yorker
:lol: :combust:

Bruce's butt a significant rock body part

Spin magazine has made a list of the 50 most significant body parts in rock 'n' roll, and Bruce will be happy to learn that his butt beat Jennifer Lopez' ditto in the butt category. As the magazine explains, "Even lunchbox-carrying, Mustang driving, heterosexual male New Jersey Devils fans can look at the cover of Born in the USA and admit freely, "Our hero's got himself a pretty nice ass there."" Yes, these are slow news times.

(Bono's neck should be there too....)

MrsSpringsteen said:
I have to agree with that, I find it to be highly significant and very important in the annals of rock history

Annals, anals. bums he, he!:giggle:

um... what are the other significant body parts? Or do I really want to know? :hmm:

UnforgettableLemon said:

Being the sick f*ck that I am, I really really turned the whistle smiley into something inappropriate in my head. :shame:

Considering what body part Tommy Lee is known for, I think most of us did. :D

:whistle:

51145618.jpg

preview2.jpg

bruceblue.jpg

Bossside.jpg

96917589RIJlPg_ph.jpg

51145618.jpg

:drool:

MrsSpringsteen said:
I have to agree with that, I find it to be highly significant and very important in the annals of rock history

As another Springsteen fan, I third this notion. :wink:

Ever since Bruce's (very attractive) blue-jean-clad behind was featured on the cover of the wildly popular "Born in the USA" album way back in the summer of 1984, his behind has been a rock icon. And as anyone who's seen Springsteen's Devils and Dust tour can tell you, the man is still looking good.

Bono's behind is also significant and important. At least in the minds of PLEBAns. But Springsteen's behind really is a part of rock history.

jobob said:

As another Springsteen fan, I third this notion. :wink:

Ever since Bruce's (very attractive) blue-jean-clad behind was featured on the cover of the wildly popular "Born in the USA" album way back in the summer of 1984, his behind has been a rock icon. And as anyone who's seen Springsteen's Devils and Dust tour can tell you, the man is still looking good.

Bono's behind is also significant and important. At least in the minds of PLEBAns. But Springsteen's behind really is a part of rock history.

:applaud:

Brooooooooooce's bum :drool:

Back
Top Bottom