Springsteen VII ~ Wrecking Ball

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ham1.jpg

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i fucking love death to my hometown.

i will now go play my hometown and death to my hometown back to back, just because.
:up:

Shackle and Drawn is another one of my favorites. He's coming to New Orleans in late April... never seen him live, reeaaally want to go, but my current financial situation is giving me hesitation. Seriously considering just biting the bullet and going for it.

It's "Springsteen Week" on Jimmy Fallon this week.

Bruce and the E Streeters are on the show tonight and Friday. And I think other people will be performing Springsteen songs on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Right now Kenny Chesney and Elvis Costello are on the listings.

And knowing Fallon's show, I'd be shocked if Bruce isn't involved in at least one comedy sketch during the week.

Yeah, he is.

They did two songs tonight: "We Take Care Of Our Own" and "Wrecking Ball"

Pretty cool. Usually you don't see multiple full performances from one artist on these late night shows.

When it's a situation like this you do.

Wanted to watch, but I had to work :(

hopefully we get another Neil Young Duet.

I'm a complete Springsteen noob but I want to start listening to him, and I don't want to be like cobbler and just listen to the new one.

So I'm going to ask you guys again, where do I start? I've only got Born To Run which I like a lot.

I remember Born in the USA from years ago, my brother had the tape.

Other than the Rising and enjoying what I heard from Wrecking Ball, what else might I like ?

darknessdarknessdarknessdarknesssssssssssssyessss.

um, listen to darkness on the edge of town. naoz.

Back
Top Bottom