Springsteen V ~ Super Bowl Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the song :shifty:......the melody is stuck in my brain.............who am I to complain about the whistling ~ I can't whistle at all :no: I am doomed if it is a audience participation part :wink:

Question:
Anyone have any luck DL-ing from the Mp3 link in BTX? For the life of me I can't DL it.
:help: if possible.

^:D
on http://brucespringsteen.net/news/index.html this popped up:

BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN SINGLE "WORKING ON A DREAM" DEBUTS IN THE iTUNES STORE AND BRUCESPRINGSTEEN.NET TODAY
Bruce Springsteen's single "Working on a Dream" is available now in the iTunes Store and will be available on brucespringsteen.net starting at noon EST. Free downloads will be available through both sites today. The track will be a paid download in the iTunes Store from tomorrow exclusively through December 9.

Visit this page at noon (EDT) today to download the track, or visit the iTunes Store now

Woo...I'll have to give this a listen. Is it just me, or is Bruce certifiably the most productive, relevant 59-year-old rock musician in the history of rock music?

You people need to make separate threads for info like that. How can I be expected to read about artists I actually like when there are so many threads about Rush around? :angry:

After listening to the full song this morning, I can say that while I'm still underwhelmed and I still don't like the whistling, it's not as bad as I had originally thought.

After listening to the full song this morning, I can say that while I'm still underwhelmed and I still don't like the whistling, it's not as bad as I had originally thought.

Just think of thousands of people at a concert trying to whistle/whistling
:lol: when it becomes the audience participation part /

Heads up:
Front page of BTX
SECOND SINGLE READY FOR DOWNLOAD FRIDAY
Slowly but surely, we'll be getting a better sense of Working on a Dream. While the title song remains an iTunes exclusive download for the next couple weeks, a second track from the new album is about to drop elsewhere: starting Friday, "My Lucky Day" will be an Amazon.com exclusive download (and there's a sample snippet there now).

Speaking of Amazon: they've been listing a CD/DVD Deluxe Edition of Working on a Dream. A little investigation tells us a Deluxe Edition with a bonus DVD is indeed in the planning stages, but not necessarily with the "30 minutes of tour footage" advertised on Amazon. We'll keep you posted when we determine exactly what's in store.
- November 27, 2008
That makes tomorrow easier to deal with ~ work Black Friday and then new Bruce song as reward for surviving it :up:

I like the few seconds of the new song more than WOAD!!!
music.gif

It is BEAUTIFUL Cori. I first saw that episode last year, and life was never again the same.

Ok, finally listened to My Lucky Day. The music is a LOT better, but the lyrics are still a tad cheesy. But I genuinely like it on a single listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom