Springsteen V ~ Super Bowl Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
........................................................................... I think I need to be hosed down after watching that.

........................... and maybe a cigarette, too.

Ladies. ladies. We need to be careful about this video.

It's quite powerful, and in the wrong hands, could cause the destruction of the known universe.

I'm going to get to work on plans to handle this situation....

...right after I watch it one more time.

You girls still got the hots for Bruce?

Don't get me wrong, I love Bruce and he's one of my all-time favorites but the dude is pushin 90 years old. I think his 90th birthday is sometime in November. He's old. There are plenty of similarly gifted young men that you girls can focus your attention on. Bruce, being 90 years old and all, probably can't even comprehend what's going on past his dining room.

Don't get me wrong, I love Bruce and he's one of my all-time favorites but the dude is pushin 90 years old. I think his 90th birthday is sometime in November. He's old. There are plenty of similarly gifted young men that you girls can focus your attention on. Bruce, being 90 years old and all, probably can't even comprehend what's going on past his dining room.

Dude..I hate to break it to you but you'll be "old" before you know it. The years fly by. What are you, 17? Everyone seems old at that age. There are women older than 17(even 30 or 40, as horrifying as that is) posting here. They like a man, and that's a man. He also looks better than some men who are so much younger than he is. And it's not just about looks, he just has IT. He can comprehend, I know that for sure.

That video is something else. I guess he's the New Jersey devil :drool:

Oh, look! Here it is again! Why yes, I will watch it again in this exciting new format.

I thank you, good sir.

Ladies. ladies. We need to be careful about this video.

It's quite powerful, and in the wrong hands, could cause the destruction of the known universe.

I'm going to get to work on plans to handle this situation....

...right after I watch it one more time.

Oh, look! Here it is again! Why yes, I will watch it again in this exciting new format.

I thank you, good sir.

Oh, thank you. :drool:

Well, if I am going to be forced to watch it again............................

Bruce needs to do more bluesy type tunes. I adore this!

*off to put it on ipod and watch again and again and again*

Oh Sweet Jesus Yes.

(Screw this stupid thing that doesn't let you type all in caps for comedic effect.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom